October 5-12, 2019 Halloween on the High Seas! Who's with us???

lucyddr

Working Mom of twins!
I just booked this cruise today and am hoping it falls during our Fall Break (history says it should)! We are a family of 4. Our twins are 6 years old and are experienced cruisers, though have never cruised DCL. Husband and I have cruised DCL twice prior to becoming parents. We likely won't cruise Disney often as we now prefer other lines, but wanted our children to have one Disney Cruise experience while it's still magic for them!

Who's in with us???

Hi Lucy it is my husband and I this will be our 5 Disney cruise. We are from the UK. We have done the eastern before and preferred it to the western. We have joined the group on FB. Janet and Gaetano

Welcome! This page isn’t very active, but there is a great FB group! Join us there! Just look up a Disney Fantasy October 5....

I booked this cruise today! :-D
It will be my fourth Disney cruise (and I am an ex cast member of Disney Land Paris)
I will be traveling alone

We are looking at booking this cruise. Can anyone tell me if at this point excursions will be full? Anyway to find that out before we book?

**edit: nevermind. We aren’t doing this one.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter