October 29th-November 7th, 2016 - Planning early!!!

Hi! I'm going to be there for the half marathon. It will be my first Disney run.

I also plan to be there during that time. I'd like to meet for any of these:

Fort Wilderness Campfire Singalong
Jellyrolls
Yehaa Bob show
Garden View Tea

Also open to other ideas for a meet.

As of now I could meet for tea on Nov. 2, if that works for anyone.

Also, if anyone else will be there around Oct. 29 - Nov. 9 and would like to meet up for a meal, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
DH and I will be there these dates. Would love to meet for tea and Jellyrolls. We are going to the Swan/Dolphin Food & Wine Classic on the 29th. So much fun. We also plan to do Bluezoo, Captains Grill, Kimonos and Trails End. We also always do Wine Wednesdays at Jiko.

We are golfers, so always looking to round out a foursome.

Would love some company if anyone wants a dismeet.

Hi Niki, there have been some changes since this thread was started. Last I heard, the OP was probably not going to be able to go to WDW during that time frame, after all. My own schedule has been through a few changes. I am now going Oct. 28 - Nov. 8, and during some of that time, I now have plans with other people (including tea which I am doing on Nov. 7).

I am doing Captain's Grille dinner on Oct. 29, but I see you have other plans that evening.

But as of now, I still have some other times when I could meet you two. I will be at Jellyrolls on evening of Nov. 6 -- would you like to meet there?

And/or, would you (or anyone else) like to meet for any of these:

Oct. 28 Yehaa Bob show
Oct. 30 lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern; early dinner at Skipper Canteen
Oct. 31 early dinner at The Wave
Nov. 4 dinner at Boma
Nov. 5 lunch at Whispering Canyon
Nov. 6 lunch at Via Napoli; evening at Jellyrolls
Nov. 7 late breakfast at Cape May Café
Nov. 8 lunch at Sci Fi Dine In

Last edited:
We would love to join you at the Wave. What time? We were planning to go there anyway. I will just switch out my Kimonos sake sangria for my Wave night. Might also be interested in lunch at Whispering Canyon, but I am hoping to get into the French breakfast on Epcot of they have it again this year. That has been an awesome, and relatively inexpensive, F & W event.

We would love to join you at the Wave. What time? We were planning to go there anyway. I will just switch out my Kimonos sake sangria for my Wave night. Might also be interested in lunch at Whispering Canyon, but I am hoping to get into the French breakfast on Epcot of they have it again this year. That has been an awesome, and relatively inexpensive, F & W event.
OK, I just added the two of you to the dinner reservation at The Wave on Oct. 31. Also sending you a message. Looking forward to meeting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter