October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Disnep is still participating, but I am making things for the exchange and only planned on one item for each of 10 cabins. Unfortunately I can't do more.

@Disnep Tried to send you a message but couldn't send it so replying here instead. Does the 10th cabin include you? I got the groups split to 2 - one has 12 cabins and other one has 11 (you'd be the 11th cabin meaning you'd gift to 10 cabins) so wanted to make sure this would be ok with you. Thanks!

Last edited:
I may be canceling this cruise, ( and my post Thanksgiving one as well). I need an operation, and it is planned for September 6. I will know more then, about recovery. I will still organize the Local candy exchange if needed.

So sorry to hear that, sending hugs and pixie dust :grouphug:pixiedust: You are in our thoughts and hoping for a easy quick recovery for you.
If need be I can take candy exchange on as well as Trick or Treat, unless someone else would like to.

So sorry to hear that, sending hugs and pixie dust :grouphug:pixiedust: You are in our thoughts and hoping for a easy quick recovery for you.
If need be I can take candy exchange on as well as Trick or Treat, unless someone else would like to.
Thank you! :worship:

I appreciate the hugs and pixie dust! I look forward to pain free walking, no matter what I have to go through to get there.

Bobbi

I just joined the Disboards and would like to join in the Secret Mickey.
could someone point me in the right direction? thanks!
Jacque

Here's the link to FE list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96WRLMxiyksN203Tk1aX0N5cVk/view?usp=sharing

There are two groups - One group is smaller to accommodate those who preferred smaller group. Others who prefer larger or multiple groups are assigned to both groups. While many of us are in both groups, you're only expected to gift once to each cabin.

Thanks!

Too late to join? I did fill out the SurveyMonkey, but didn't realize that the lists were in place.

Too late to join? I did fill out the SurveyMonkey, but didn't realize that the lists were in place.

Unfortunately, the groups are already assigned, however, I could start new group of 10 cabins and accept late sign ups if you're still interested. No guarantee if we'll have that many late sign ups though.

I just joined the Disboards and would like to join in the Secret Mickey.
could someone point me in the right direction? thanks!
Jacque

We don't have Secret Mickey organized for this group but we do have other organized events such as candy exchange, Fish Extender, etc - check first post to see the list. Hope this helps.

I
@Disnep Tried to send you a message but couldn't send it so replying here instead. Does the 10th cabin include you? I got the groups split to 2 - one has 12 cabins and other one has 11 (you'd be the 11th cabin meaning you'd gift to 10 cabins) so wanted to make sure this would be ok with you. Thanks!

I think I'm still too "new" to the boards to send and receive PM's (what a strange design). Gifting to 10 cabins is perfect, thank you!

Unfortunately, the groups are already assigned, however, I could start new group of 10 cabins and accept late sign ups if you're still interested. No guarantee if we'll have that many late sign ups though.

No need for a new group. We will be better at looking here earlier next time. :)

I may be canceling this cruise, ( and my post Thanksgiving one as well). I need an operation, and it is planned for September 6. I will know more then, about recovery. I will still organize the Local candy exchange if needed.

Oh, I hope not. Best wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery.

Oh, I hope not. Best wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery.
Thank you.
If the operation goes as planned, this cruise is definitely out. The minimum recovery is 3 months.
I hope when we rebook this cruise, the group is as nice and welcoming as you all have been.
Bobbi

Thank you.
If the operation goes as planned, this cruise is definitely out. The minimum recovery is 3 months.
I hope when we rebook this cruise, the group is as nice and welcoming as you all have been.
Bobbi

Well, if it is needed, then I guess will not be seeing you. Hopefully, we will see you on another cross. But, I will be holding out hope to see you on this one.

For the past few months, I've been mainly pre-occupied with trip to San Diego Comic Con last week. It was an absolute blast :yay: !! Wasn't too sure if we could go on this cruise until we PIF a few weeks before the payment deadline in June.

Other than managing the Disneyland Resort Meet October 2017 thread, I haven't checked in much here. Almost forgot about on-line check for Silver members this past Friday night also ... but managed to get Palo for my birthday and also a Brunch date ... plus a few Spa appts. Only booked one shore excursion, for Cartagena, as have been in all the other ports previously. Purchased our tix for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland as they went on sale ...

bobbiwoz ... prayers and thoughts for a successful surgery and speedy recovery ... we've had similar experiences re: our last cruise aboard the Fantasy which we had to reschedule three times due to medical issues ... but I'm sure you'll bounce back and ready for your next DCL adventure.

I just joined the cruise last night. Last minute decisions. Looks like I'll be in the bowels of the ship but on the other hand I don't have long to wait. I'm cheap so I fly Southwest and I'm lazy so won't read the last 26 pages...my question is did anyone come up with the best way to get from the Port of Galveston to Houston Hobby airport? Thanks!

twinrx ... try this link for transpo ... http://galvestonexpress.com/

We would love to take part in candy exchange and FE's. We had a daughter pass away unexpectedly a few months ago and she left behind a little girl we are now raising. Life has been pretty rough the past few months and I booked the cruise hoping ...

So sorry to hear about your loss ...

Well, just a few more months ... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter