October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Hey! I'll be honest, I find these disboards really challenging to keep up with :/. I THINK we've been signed up for a FE and trick or treat group, but I haven't heard anything? Have lists been posted so we can start working on them? Is there another fb group I should be a part of that is keeping things up to date too?? Thanks! <4MO!!! :)!

You are all in for the Trick or Treat Group :)

I need to wait and see how may SR we get to organize it, by end of August. I am guessing for now we will do 2 sessions where half of the group will be out and about and the other half handing out, then flip the rotation. If it gets large (doubt that will happen) i figure I will either have to make sessions longer or split it again)

If anyone has better ideas please share :) "I'm all ears"

It is with a broken heart that I have put in a request with my TA today to cancel this cruise. I have agonized over this for the last week. Please remove my family from the trick or treating and the local emcandy exchange.
Thanks - happy sailing!

Sorry to hear that :( Thanks for letting us know

You are all in for the Trick or Treat Group :)

I need to wait and see how may SR we get to organize it, by end of August. I am guessing for now we will do 2 sessions where half of the group will be out and about and the other half handing out, then flip the rotation. If it gets large (doubt that will happen) i figure I will either have to make sessions longer or split it again)

If anyone has better ideas please share :) "I'm all ears"
We will be handing out only! Looking forward to seeing the trick or treaters

I am too, now when I asked DS what he wanted to be he said an Airplane.....so now I just have to figure out how to make one then have to figure out how to pack an airplane costume:sad:. I don't think this one is going happen LOL! I need to find something so cool and easy to pack, he will forget the Plane all together.

"The Disney Wonder, a 2,713-passenger ship, passed through the canal's new locks on April 29, 2017 as part of its 14-day trip from Florida to San Diego. As USA Today reports, the 83,308-ton ship had used the canal in the past, but it was too wide to travel the old route after the ship was expanded in 2016."

I did the WBPC in 2008 and EBPC in 2013. Not sure what they mean by the ship being "too wide" now but I'm looking forward to seeing the new route thru the canal.

Tagging everyone who signed up for FE - please confirm if you're still in for FE. So far it looks like 14 cabins are participating - is everyone ok with doing 1 group since there's not very many participating? Thanks!

DopeyzGoofy
@DL1957
@woot
@DanielCu
@Disnep
@McKGirls
@Fºoºz & @Sami-Jºoº
@ethanash1
@Disneyscifi
@weB4pirates (2 cabins)
@jennyl772003
@ImNarek
@MEandSE

So far only one person confirmed - everyone else please confirm your participation as soon as possible so I can make the group accordingly. Thanks!

Thought I would share the info I know, but by now I assume we all have it, but just in case
Dining Rotations:
1. TR, AP, TP ...(continuous)
2. AP, TP, TR ...(continuous)
3. TP, TR, AP ...(continuous)

You can request rotation, but may not be granted...

Royal Tea is being offered on November 1st and November 2nd - 3:00-4:30 pm (need to check prices)

Night 10 is Pirate Night
Night 11 is Frozen Night
Night 12 is Formal Night

Character breakfast is Disney Junior on the 28th and then again on the 2nd from 7:45 to 9:30 am
Adult Halloween Party is Halloween night at 11pm
Masquerade Parade (kids) is 3pm -4:45 pm
Pumpkin Tree Ceremony is on the 27th at 7:30 and again on the 31st at 7:30 pm

I don't know when semi formal is anyone have that?
Thanks
Happy Planning

Thought I would share the info I know, but by now I assume we all have it, but just in case
Dining Rotations:
1. TR, AP, TP ...(continuous)
2. AP, TP, TR ...(continuous)
3. TP, TR, AP ...(continuous)

You can request rotation, but may not be granted...

Royal Tea is being offered on November 1st and November 2nd - 3:00-4:30 pm (need to check prices)

Night 10 is Pirate Night
Night 11 is Frozen Night
Night 12 is Formal Night

Character breakfast is Disney Junior on the 28th and then again on the 2nd from 7:45 to 9:30 am
Adult Halloween Party is Halloween night at 11pm
Masquerade Parade (kids) is 3pm -4:45 pm
Pumpkin Tree Ceremony is on the 27th at 7:30 and again on the 31st at 7:30 pm

I don't know when semi formal is anyone have that?
Thanks
Happy Planning

The FIRST FORMAL NIGHT is day 2

The SEMI-FORMAL NIGHT is day 9

Last edited:
We would love to take part in candy exchange and FE's. We had a daughter pass away unexpectedly a few months ago and she left behind a little girl we are now raising. Life has been pretty rough the past few months and I booked the cruise hoping that getting away and having time to bond as a new family unit would make things a little better. And I am hoping that Disney magic will give us all something to smile about. So basically I am interested in anything that will make the cruise even more special and memorable for her. I am not sure how this all works so hopefully someone can help me out. I also absolutely love scrapbooking and would be interested in that as well.

Noticed the third installment of Thor will be released on November 4th. After a busy day on the canal I expect the theater will be standing room only.

We are so excited about getting to see Thor Ragnarok on the cruise. Parts of it are being filmed right down the street from our house. My daughter babysits for some of the riggers and stunt people working on the movie.

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: GTY, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C, Age 7)

So will there be two formal nights and one semi formal?
I'm going to ask again, because I was told Night 12 was formal night, but now hearing the first formal night thing rings bell ... that he may have said there were 2.

I'm going to ask again, because I was told Night 12 was formal night, but now hearing the first formal night thing rings bell ... that he may have said there were 2.

Yep!
2 formal nights Night 2 and Night 12
Night 9 semi formal

Yep!
2 formal nights Night 2 and Night 12
Night 9
semi formal

We did the 14 day Transatlantic last year and there were two formal nights....they told us that the 14 day cruises usually always have two formal nights

We did the 14 day Transatlantic last year and there were two formal nights....they told us that the 14 day cruises usually always have two formal nights

Yes, extended cruises have two formal nights. The first one is usually very formal with everyone dressing up and in my experience the second one is formal/semi-formal with many men switching tux's for suits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter