October 20th, 2019 - 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego [San Diego, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Pu

Hi, I will be on this sailing as well. Traveling with my 7 year old, my mum, my sister and her two daughters who will be 6 and 1.

Hi! Our family just booked our trip for this amazing vacation! We’d like to participate in the Fish Extender and is wondering if anyone had any information about it. Thanks!!

My husband and I heard a rumour that you can “do” Disney without kids. Since our boys are now grownup-ish and busy, we are returning to Disney cruising as ‘unattended adults’ to test the rumour. So excited to put on the mouse ears again. 67 days and counting.
:smickey:

Hi---1st Disney cruise with the family which includes a 14yr old boy and 11 yr old girl. Would absolutely love to have them meet friends on the ship!
There’s normally an open house at the kids’ club early on the first day; parents can an have a look too. On a past cruise my then-15 yr old went right up to the Vibe. He was the 3rd person there and quickly made acquaintance with several other kids. He said that by being one of the first there, it made it less awkward joining in later since he already recognized a few other kids. Five years later he still chats with a couple of them....small world these days! Maybe this strategy would work for your son & daughter.

There’s normally an open house at the kids’ club early on the first day; parents can an have a look too. On a past cruise my then-15 yr old went right up to the Vibe. He was the 3rd person there and quickly made acquaintance with several other kids. He said that by being one of the first there, it made it less awkward joining in later since he already recognized a few other kids. Five years later he still chats with a couple of them....small world these days! Maybe this strategy would work for your son & daughter.
Thank you SO much! That will be the first place we go to connect the kids--it would be amazing to make those types of friendships.

We are originally from Quebec and now living in BC. Cruising with a 7 and 8 year old. We speak both french and english! Hope to connect :)))

Have you seen the Facebook page for this cruise? It's fantastic and there is even a pre cruise meetup on Saturday evening in San Diego. Just Google FB Disney Wonder Oct 20 Halloween on The High Seas

Have you seen the Facebook page for this cruise? It's fantastic and there is even a pre cruise meetup on Saturday evening in San Diego. Just Google FB Disney Wonder Oct 20 Halloween on The High Seas
I just joined the group. Thanks thats awesome!

Hi! Our family just booked our trip for this amazing vacation! We’d like to participate in the Fish Extender and is wondering if anyone had any information about it. Thanks!!
Have you found info about the Fish Extender? We would like to participate if possible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!