October 2020

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well.

Does anyone know when disney holidays will release the October pricing for 2020. I am trying to price up (still hoping for free dining or some sort of package in April. But we are going to be leaving on the 2nd of October - so can't actually book anything yet as our dates go beyond 30th September.

Dates will be:

Hyatt Orlando - 17/9/20
DCL - Dream 18 - 21/9/20
Universal Studios - Hard Rock Hotel 21/9/20-23/9/20
WDW - AKL *hopefully* or 2nd Choice WL or if prices are insane - POFQ / Hilton DS 23/9/20 - 2/10/20

I am hoping that I will be able to book online in April when the package deals come out *hopefully they will :worship:. Only thing booked so far is the Cruise - and i am glad I did as there are very few non-connecting rooms left on the deck we wanted.

thanks in advance everyone,

These boards really are incredible. Your'e all amazing! :thanks:

There is some sort of release of offers on 11th April which may well include that period. I booked for September last April when this offer came out so its possible it will be released then.

Gave in. I called disney and the cast member on the phone said usually around mid april. She seemed quite confident of this. So i am guessing if the deals come out they will bring out the later dates around the same time.

The new prices for 2020 with the free dining offers etc. are to be released on April 25th according to latest info on the UK Disney site.

I've just seen in tui obviously a package for Oct 2020 but no mention of free dining. I'm only looking at a budget Disney (expensive enough!)...shall I book now or wait? Do tui have a sale in jan?????

Wait if you want free dining (even the free breakfast at a value resort helps)! It’s only two weeks to wait!

I've just seen in tui obviously a package for Oct 2020 but no mention of free dining. I'm only looking at a budget Disney (expensive enough!)...shall I book now or wait? Do tui have a sale in jan?????

At the value resorts the offer is for a free breakfast only and not any of the actual dining plans. Offer only comes into effect for bookings made on or after the 25th of this month with the latest arrival date being around October 22nd 2020 (I think). So that is probably why you are not seeing it yet. Check out the UK Disney holiday site to get the full details.

Disney free dinning offer will only work if you book a trip which includes the latest arrival date of 3rd October so if you booked 3-17 for example you would get free dinning for the length if your stay. If your booking was 4- 18 you would not get the offer.
Hope that helps I got this info from a few sites

Attachments

• BC298684-B96F-40F9-AFB9-327482A31467.jpeg
    BC298684-B96F-40F9-AFB9-327482A31467.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1
Disney free dinning offer will only work if you book a trip which includes the latest arrival date of 3rd October so if you booked 3-17 for example you would get free dinning for the length if your stay. If your booking was 4- 18 you would not get the offer.
Hope that helps I got this info from a few sites
Thank you!
I was just going to ask this question as it technically says "arrivals" not a stay until so thanks again x
Roll on the 25th ...

Darn...we can't go any earlier due to tagging the trip onto school holiday which usually is the last week of october.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter