October, 2019

bozley0621

Mouseketeer on the edge.
Squeal! I just booked our reservations for October 13 - 19, 2019. While we're living back on the east coast for a few years, camping at Fort Wilderness is one of the things on my travel bucket list. We'll be visiting in our Lance travel trailer with my-laws (in their own camper) to do the food and wine festival. At least I have a year to decide if we'll take our three golden retrievers or get a sitter.

377 days until arrival!

Thanks! This will be our first time driving in. We'll begin our trip in northern VA and drive to my in-laws in Myrtle Beach to spend the night. We'll get an early start the next morning and arrive at the Fort. This brings me to my first question, how lenient are they on early check-in? If we can't check-in until later, is there temporary parking available to stash the truck and camper until our site is ready?

You can check in 6AM on your arrival day. You can park in the overflow lot until your site is ready.

I’ve been so excited this week about our October, 2019 camping trip that I’ve been anxious and losing sleep about waiting so long. So naturally, I booked a shorter trip for spring to hold me over. I told Hubbs this would happen when we were no longer 79.8 miles from Disneyland for a quick trip. He’s now realizing the reality. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!