October 2019

Mousekakrazy

Earning My Ears
We have a trip booked for early May 2019 at OKW right now. Also planning on doing October 6-11 2019 as well. This is our first time going in October. What kind of room/dining/package discounts should I be on the look out for and when do they come out? Do I book now at rack rate and hope for something later? We are renting DVC for May but would like to stay Pop century in October

Up to you about when to book. Others will say if you book the room, it lessens the chance of an offer coming out. If rooms are booked there is no reason to give a discount. I on the other hand take the chance and book hoping for a discount. I’ve been burned in the past waiting until a discount came out only for the rooms to be full and I would’ve stayed there regardless of a discount. I booked for poly next October and crossing my fingers that rooms won’t fill up. Next year will be tricky. It will be when galaxys edge opens most definitely after you plan on going. So either it will be busy because people want to miss the crowds or it might be dead in October because they are waiting to visit Disney once GE opens. We won’t know until it gets closer and maybe a definite open date is announced.
Which resort were you thinking? Some resorts almost always have a discount and you will find October to have good discounts but some blackout dates. You can look back at past discounts per month on mousesavers.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter