October 2018 Party in the Park Exercise Challenge

Such a beautiful day so I can add 30 minutes of gardening today and 20 minutes walking yesterday (480/900). It’s kind of sad putting the garden to bed for the winter - it was a really pretty season this year.

I'm delaying putting ours completely to sleep. We are getting down to 36 and 35 tonight and tomorrow, but back up to 40s for the low after that for the next couple of weeks (supposedly). One of my plants needs to be cut back and buried before we get a freeze, but it's still blooming and I want to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope I don't regret waiting!

Last edited:
Who wants to meet some characters?

Let's continue to pretend the lines are non-existent for our party and choose our top 5 characters to meet first. We can choose from:

Main Street, U.S.A.

• Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
Liberty Square

• Jack Skellington and Sally
Fantasyland

• Anastasia and Drizzella
  • Seven Dwarfs
  • Rapunzel
  • Queen of Hearts, Alice, Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum, Mad Hatter
  • Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger (dressed in Halloween costumes)
  • Ariel and Eric
  • Belle and Gaston
  • Minnie Mouse (dressed in Halloween costume)
  • Cinderella
  • Cruella DeVil
  • Daisy Duck (dressed in Halloween costume)
  • Princess Tiana
  • Princess Elena
  • Goofy (dressed in Halloween costume)
  • Donald Duck (dressed in Halloween costume)
Tomorrowland

• Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear a.k.a. Lotso
  • Stitch * (dressed in Elvis costume)
Adventureland

• Tarzan, Jane and Terk
  • Moana
  • Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Aladdin, Abu, Genie, Jasmine
  • Jafar

I'm voting for Jack and Sally, the Seven Dwarfs, Moana, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Elvis Stitch.

Who would you like to see?

Made up my minutes deficit on another campus tour yesterday. (DS really liked UNE!)
70 new minutes
305/465

If the meets listed as groups count as one, these are my five:
Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
Queen of Hearts, Alice, Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum, Mad Hatter
Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger (dressed in Halloween costumes)
Goofy (dressed in Halloween costume)
Stitch * (dressed in Elvis costume)

Here is the list that I would like to see. All the ones that I don't really get a chance to see.

• Jack Skellington and Sally
  • Seven Dwarfs
  • Queen of Hearts, Alice, Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum, Mad Hatter
  • Ariel and Eric
  • Belle and Gaston
  • Cruella DeVil
  • Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear a.k.a. Lotso
  • Tarzan, Jane and Terk
  • Moana
  • Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Aladdin, Abu, Genie, Jasmine
  • Jafar

This weekend I didn't a chance to do much. 3 soccer games on Saturday plus friends came by for a bit that afternoon and Sunday I watched football all day.

Friday 21
Saturday 38
Sunday 30 (grocery shopping and cutting up salad stuff)

791/1395

It was certainly an active weekend for our group! We have two more color changes to celebrate. Congrats to sophy1996 and to Twilight Sparkle (me) for reaching Character Meet-n-Greet Pink! Congrats! We have others who are on the brink of another change, too. Good work, all! :ccat::ccat::ccat:

We had so much fun meeting the following characters, posing for photos, and collecting autographs:

mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-2018-characters-locations-2.jpg

jsk874588SMALL.jpg

images
and
images

upload_2018-10-22_16-58-45.jpeg

Dk1VXTnXoAAdCRh.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

and finally

upload_2018-10-22_16-58-7.jpeg

So we went over our limit of 5, but that's okay. It just means we had even more fun!

Congratulations to Elizabeth Smith for reaching Boo to You Parade Purple and to sophy1996 and Twilight Sparkle (me) for reaching Ride the Rides Red! :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl:

We still have a little ways to go until the next team color change so keep those minutes coming! We've got this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter