October 2018 Party in the Park Exercise Challenge

Congrats to all of our color changers today!!! MikeNamez is the first to reach Character Meet-n-Greet Pink!!! Way to go!!! And PollyannaMom and our TEAM have both reached Boo to You Parade Purple!!! Excellent work, all! Plus, we are really close to several more individual color changes, so keep up the momentum this weekend, everyone (but don't risk injuring your foot more than it is, piglet1979).

I ended up not walking last night. DH took DD to cheer and I took DS to soccer. It was just too cold to walk outside. My foot is back to normal this morning. I am guessing I just bruised it or something and just don't remember doing anything to it. I am adding another 15 minutes for yesterday.

702/1395

I ended up not walking last night. DH took DD to cheer and I took DS to soccer. It was just too cold to walk outside. My foot is back to normal this morning. I am guessing I just bruised it or something and just don't remember doing anything to it. I am adding another 15 minutes for yesterday.

702/1395

And a big congrats to you, too, piglet1979, for sneaking in this morning with a Boo to You Parade Purple color change!!!! Glad to hear your foot is back to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!