~ October 2010 Brides ~

Yes, my DF was asking if I had "looked at the calendar?". I just don't want to forget something-plus I am so excited!!!!

Only 15 days until we fly out!:cool1:

LOL - sounds like something my DF would say!! :) So jealous - we were three weeks out yesterday but I want to pack too!! :goodvibes

I have clothes, shoes and suitcases all over the place at the moment!!
It hadn't really sunk in until now just how much we were going to have to take with us from the UK for 3 weeks! Oh and all the wedding stuff!!

EEEK!!!
This time next week I will be en route between the UK and Orland International!!
How has it come around this fast!! :yay:

Oh and my wedding license is now all confirmed, fewf! Was beginning to panic a small amount there for a minute!!

When does everyone else arrive???

Another October bride here!!:cool1: We are getting married at Disney's Vero Beach Resort on 28th October. We have Randy Chapman for our photos and we are honeymooning on the Disney Magic and at the Beach Club.:thumbsup2

I have most things done but still panicking about some little things I still need to buy and sort out.:scared1: My hen night is on 9th October.:cool1:

We leave for Orlando on the 19th October, yay!:banana::banana:

Another October bride here!!:cool1: We are getting married at Disney's Vero Beach Resort on 28th October. We have Randy Chapman for our photos and we are honeymooning on the Disney Magic and at the Beach Club.:thumbsup2

I have most things done but still panicking about some little things I still need to buy and sort out.:scared1: My hen night is on 9th October.:cool1:

We leave for Orlando on the 19th October, yay!:banana::banana:

Congratulations!!! :goodvibes You're added to the list!! :thumbsup2

EEEK!!!
This time next week I will be en route between the UK and Orland International!!
How has it come around this fast!! :yay:

Oh and my wedding license is now all confirmed, fewf! Was beginning to panic a small amount there for a minute!!

When does everyone else arrive???

We arrive Tuesday October 5, 2010-wedding is on the 10th.
We will stay for our honeymoon until Saturday October 16, 2010!!!!!!:banana:

Hi everyone! We arrive October 9th, the wedding is the 12th, and we stay until the 18th!! So exited, can't wait! Good luck to everyone!

Yay!!!
Nearly there!!!

I can't wait now!!!!
Sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

There's so many of us there at the same time! :banana:

We leave the 14th and stay until the 21st! I can wait!!! I wish it was tomorrow! We will have to keep an eye out for "Just Married Buttons" Maybe we will see each other there!!!

We leave Thurs Oct 7th get married the 14th and fly back on the 24th. I can't believe how close it is. If any of you are around SeaBreeze Point on the 14th and see me feel free to say hi I would love to meet some fellow disbrides. Good Luck to all my fellow Oct Dis Brides :love:

Debbie

Oh my goodness - so many of us will be there at the same time - I hope we cross paths!

We are arriving the 11th, married the 12th and staying until the 22nd. :goodvibes I can't wait!!!!

We live here but do have family and friends coming in so we'll mostly be on Disney property starting the 8th for our wedding on the 10th! And Epcot photo shoot on the 11th. :)

ARGH!!!

We fly tomorrow!!!
For so long time was dragging so much and now it's here!!!!

I hope you all have an absolutely magical day and I will keep an eye out for lots of Just Married buttons while I'm there!!!

Looking forward to seeing all the pics when everyone's back!!!

Have a fab time ladies!! :bride:

Good luck and pixie dust to all of you with weddings soon!!!
Hope you all have magical days :lovestruc

It's almost here ladies....good luck...lots of fun...and a wonderful happy marriage to you all!!!

It is getting sooo close! This time in two weeks we will be at Disney!! :cloud9:

Can't wait to see everyones pictures! Happy Wedding Day to everyone!!

I can't believe it's finally October! Congrats to everyone!

We are arriving there on the 26th, and leaving 11/1 to go to Hawaii!

OMG! It's SOOO nearly here! we fly on thursday!! And I get married in LESS THAN A WEEK!!!

Feels like it's been in the planning for AGES, but also that it's actually come round really quickly!

Congratulations and have a wonderful day to all the other Oct 10 brides, and if anyone does see us with our pins / on the day at YCG etc, please do say hi!

OMG! It's SOOO nearly here! we fly on thursday!! And I get married in LESS THAN A WEEK!!!

Feels like it's been in the planning for AGES, but also that it's actually come round really quickly!

Congratulations and have a wonderful day to all the other Oct 10 brides, and if anyone does see us with our pins / on the day at YCG etc, please do say hi!

We leave Tuesday morning. Can't believe that a year's worth of planning will be over on Sunday! Wow! Best wishes to all-enjoy your special days!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!