October 19th, 2019 - 8-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida

If you're gold or platinum you're supposed to get a private reception on cruises 8 nights or longer. I do not see it anywhere on my cruise activities when I look online at my reservation. Is anyone else's showing on theirs or do we just find out when we get onboard? Thanks in advance for any info.

If you're gold or platinum you're supposed to get a private reception on cruises 8 nights or longer. I do not see it anywhere on my cruise activities when I look online at my reservation. Is anyone else's showing on theirs or do we just find out when we get onboard? Thanks in advance for any info.

You'll get an invite outside your stateroom.

You'll get an invite outside your stateroom.
Facebook group posting said to expect it the first day at around 11:00am in the Walt Disney Theatre.
Katesdad

In the past on 7 night cruises, the reception was held in Preludes on the first sea day. I think it was at 10 or 11 am. I think it is held in the Walt Disney Theater when there are a large number of Gold and Platinum members on board as happens on Panama Canal cruises. Only two weeks to go!

Don't know if there are more than a couple of us on this thread but I kind of wish cruisers would get back to using this forum. The Facebook group has been fun to follow (I'm not a registered member of Facebook but I have access to the group postings through another source) but the last couple of days have been a little intense as a few posters have expressed their honest thoughts and impressions, something that can cause some consternation if others don't agree and aren't afraid of saying so. I'm personally looking forward to a relaxing 8 day and night stay on the Fantasy and hope that you all have as great a time as I am planning on having. See you all in a few weeks.

Just look for the old guy that looks like Mr. Fredrickson. Please say hi. And yes, I will be wearing the orange wrist band being distributed to the Facebook group followers.

Katesdad

I'm not on Facebook either and do wish more people posted here.

I'm not on Facebook either and do wish more people posted here

I agree. I'm in the same boat as I do not have facebook. Was hoping more people would come on here instead of the facebook thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!