October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

I Know we only have enough participants for one FE group right now, but what would you consider the max number of cabins per FE group when we get more participants over the summer?

BTW leaving for DISNEYLAND on Wednesday!!!:jumping1:
I've never had more than 15, as I recall. Currently, we have 12 families, 13 rooms. I think 15 is manageable for one group. You have more experience than I. What are your thoughts?

Have a great time in Anaheim. We're East Coasters so we spend our time at WDW. But, the pixie dust can be found anywhere!

I can't wait either!!! I'm also waiting for this Thursday to book my 2nd cruise before I even leave for our first Disney Cruise! Planning to take the transatlantic cruise next September as well =)

Isn't it exciting! We booked the 9/8/19,British Isles, and 9/15/19 transatlantic today. We have wonderful friends who just got back from their 12th cruise last week, Western Caribbean, who turned us on to the DCL six years ago. I'm forever in their debt. They're not big parks fans, but after taking them to the DVC member receptions on the boat, they have joined. So we've given the magic to each other. We've never done a back-to-back, or across the pond. I'm so looking forward to it. Maybe we'll do FE next year, too!

I'm happy for your next cruise. You'll find one of the biggest joys on this your first cruise that you can make reservations for an upcoming cruise at a discount. Go to the DCL desk early and make that placeholder reservation. You don't have to be very particular. You can change the itinerary anytime within two years. I don't believe that's changed. It's a great way to save some money and look forward to another great adventure.

I've found this to be true. As you discover other DCL cruisers, they don't ask how was the trip, they ask when is your next one.

Isn't it exciting! We booked the 9/8/19,British Isles, and 9/15/19 transatlantic today. We have wonderful friends who just got back from their 12th cruise last week, Western Caribbean, who turned us on to the DCL six years ago. I'm forever in their debt. They're not big parks fans, but after taking them to the DVC member receptions on the boat, they have joined. So we've given the magic to each other. We've never done a back-to-back, or across the pond. I'm so looking forward to it. Maybe we'll do FE next year, too!

I'm happy for your next cruise. You'll find one of the biggest joys on this your first cruise that you can make reservations for an upcoming cruise at a discount. Go to the DCL desk early and make that placeholder reservation. You don't have to be very particular. You can change the itinerary anytime within two years. I don't believe that's changed. It's a great way to save some money and look forward to another great adventure.

I've found this to be true. As you discover other DCL cruisers, they don't ask how was the trip, they ask when is your next one.

Thanks for the advice! I plan on doing just that when we're on the Panama Canal, lol! I'm excited for your back to back! Was thinking of doing something similar, but I think we'll just end up flying to Paris, France a week before the transatlantic and stay there for 4 days. We'll then probably take the bullet train to London for the next 3 days before heading on the transatlantic. It'll be our first time in Europe - always wanted to go to Paris! We're also planning to do a day at Paris Disneyland - it's one of my life long goals to visit every Disney Park, so I can scratch this off our list =)

I've never had more than 15, as I recall. Currently, we have 12 families, 13 rooms. I think 15 is manageable for one group. You have more experience than I. What are your thoughts?

can we please join this group too? family with 4 adults 2 children ( 2 rooms) from Australia :)

can we please join this group too? family with 4 adults 2 children ( 2 rooms) from Australia :)
Welcome! We’re so happy to have you! Does everyone want to play? Please send the room numbers as soon as you have them and children’s ages and gender, if you wish. I’m replying using my phone so I’ll send you the current list when I get to my pc. Any questions, you can post here or feel free to email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

Getting real excited for this cruise - already book a couple excursions through Costco - didn't know you can book excursion for Costco and for a better price!

Here's the latest, updated list.

Still waiting on

Allygonga
Mom4mad
Lukikam
gkwylie
JluvsC

Please let me know as soon as you have your room numbers. You can post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
One of our cruisers wishes to personalize her gifts. If you wish, please provide names, adults and children, and each one's favorite Disney character. Post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, and I'll gather the information. As it becomes available, I'll provide an updated list.

One of our cruisers wishes to personalize her gifts. If you wish, please provide names, adults and children, and each one's favorite Disney character. Post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, and I'll gather the information. As it becomes available, I'll provide an updated list.

Sure! Julian - Mickey, Ratana - Minnie, Saydee - Elsa, Liam - Lightning McQueen

Latest list with updates on rooms, names, and characters.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (3).pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
We just booked! I have been wanting to do the EBPC for more than a year; so excited we are doing it!
We will be pulling our daughters, who will be 8 and 11, out if school for 12 days - so it took a lot of soul searching to book!
We live north of San Francisco and have only sailed on the Wonder. First Alaska in 2015 and 2016, then from PC to the Bahamas this March beacause we HAD to see the Wonder's new look!
We plan to establish school time for the girls each (most!) days. Maybe 2 hours in the morning? Does anyone know if these longer school-time DCL trips have any school or academic programming or meet ups?
17 months and two days to go! If is fun to see other excited folks here!
Hi,

I have been on four EBPC Disney cruises. Disney does have homework help scheduled in the kids clubs during the Panama Canal Salinas.

Good morning, all Fish Extenders,

Just four months to go! I've attached the latest list. Remember, one of our group is taking an extra step in personalizing their gifts. So, if you wish, please post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, your name and favorite character.

This group will close Sept. 1. That gives us all about six weeks to departure.

I still need stateroom numbers for several. With final payment due soon, I hope this information will follow. As always, feel free to post here or email me any questions or concerns.

Allygonga
Mom4mad
gkwylie
JluvsC

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (5).pdf
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Latest list with a room change, new names, and favorite characters.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (6).pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 14
Hello,
With the PIF date coming up fast and the possibility to do online checkin for our fellow Platinum cruisers we are wondering if somebody would volunteer to write down the special events ( like Pirates night , Character meets and breakfast and so on ) and maybe even all the adult beverage tastings which are offered ?
At least this would help all others from the group in their planning :-)

Thanks !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!