October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Here in SD -yay! Got the news today that the storm has Puerta Vallarta cancelled. Do they ever change their mind - like if the storm blows over? *fingers crossed*

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone made it home ok! This was a GREAT cruise!! Thanks to all for all your fantastic FE gifts! We really had a lot of fun! Has anyone booked on board? We booked a placeholder and are looking at the Magic out of Miami on a 5N Bahamas cruise on Apr 20th, 2020. Hope to see you out there again some time!

Cheers!
Eric & Colleen

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone made it home ok! This was a GREAT cruise!! Thanks to all for all your fantastic FE gifts! We really had a lot of fun! Has anyone booked on board? We booked a placeholder and are looking at the Magic out of Miami on a 5N Bahamas cruise on Apr 20th, 2020. Hope to see you out there again some time!

Cheers!
Eric & Colleen

Hey we loved the cruise also and agree, we had so many lovely fish extender gifts, lots of time and effort went in, so thanks everyone!! we booked a placeholder and are hoping to do the alaska cruise but need to check the school terms when we get back home.

a tip for next trip, apparently there was a facebook page that most of the cruise was on and people were making shirts and bits and bobs for one another, you probably saw the blue shirts around and wondered, like me, where they were buying them.

Hopefully see you on another Disney cruise one day.

Kind regards
Catherine :)

Thanks to everyone for the amazing FE gifts from my cabin and my mum's. We are all back at work and school and missing our turndown service and chocolates on the pillows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter