October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Here's the list.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (7) (1).pdf
    32.1 KB · Views: 25
Thank you! I have a GTY stateroom, so not sure when I'll know the room number. But I'll post it as soon as possible. It's just me and my 9-year-old daughter, Savannah. She's been raised Disney. Her favorite character is Stitch (mine too!) but she appreciates all of them. And she LOVES finding things in her FE.

And, you can see by my screen name, I'm Kimberly. I also wanted to add that we are both huge Star Wars fans - but we tend toward the Dark Side!!

DisNorth
7110 3 adults
7108 2 adults, Marcel and Jody, 2 children Luc and Emile
7106 1 adult, Amanda. The rest are children.

DreamsComeTrue22 7522 All adults.

Kimberly,
Do you have your stateroom number yet? Please send it as soon as you can.

Grant & I would love to meet up with anyone. We're doing this one without kids, so will likely be found in the adult pool area much of the time.

I'll attach a pic below - feel free to say "Hi!" if you spot us. Or if anyone would like to meet up for lunch or drinks or something - Cabin 7030 - stick a note in our FE. :-D

Also, always interested to meet folks who might be on our excursions. Anyone doing any of these:

Cabo - The Ultimate Luxury Sail and Snorkel (CL36)

Puerto Vallarta - Dolphin Signature Swim (PV22)

Cartegena - We're just going to Uber to the shopping area and explore, if anyone would like to join us, let me know!

Grand Cayman - 2-Tank Dive Tour (G03)

Cozumel - Dune Buggy and Beach Snorkel Combo (CZ23)

Hoping to meet all of you & have an amazing cruise!

Kim

Grant & I would love to meet up with anyone. We're doing this one without kids, so will likely be found in the adult pool area much of the time.

I'll attach a pic below - feel free to say "Hi!" if you spot us. Or if anyone would like to meet up for lunch or drinks or something - Cabin 7030 - stick a note in our FE. :-D

Also, always interested to meet folks who might be on our excursions. Anyone doing any of these:

Cartegena - We're just going to Uber to the shopping area and explore, if anyone would like to join us, let me know!

Kim
We are doing the Dune Buggy Beach and Snorkel.

Kim

A reminder...
If anyone's interested, let's meet and greet right after the safety drill on Deck , Aft, Port side. Hope to see you then!

Safe travels to all.

Melspees - Awesome! I look forward to excursioning with you! :-)

lbolt123 - Which deck? I'm sorry, I missed that bit.

I've added Kimberly (great name BTW ;-) ) & her daughter to my FE list.

So excited!! :-)

Hi All,

I added Kimberly and Savannah to the Deck 2 FE map!:yay:
Deck 2.jpg

We're only going on one excursion, the Cozumel Beach Break. They have Hobie Cat sailboats (like on Castaway Cay) available at no extra charge, so I'll be getting my sailing fix in! :boat: ... at least as long as my back holds out!o_O

We're also getting off the ship in Cabo to hit a beach, and grab some tequila and swag at Cabo Wabo; and we may get off again in Grand Cayman just to walk around George Town a bit.

Can't wait to meet everyone!! Only 6 more days!!!:sail:

Does anyone know if they have any sort of laundry service (wash & fold) and/or steam/press for dress clothes, on the boat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter