October 12th, 2020 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Baja Cruise from San Diego [Cabo San Lucas]

Hi all, we were booted from Alaska June 15th, so here we are for a B2B Oct 9th and 12th. ;-)
We were supposed to be on the June 15th Alaska Cruise too.

We have this cruise and the 2 night after booked. But now I’m wondering if this will be canceled too with the Wonder heading back towards the Panama Canal.

We have this cruise and the 2 night after booked. But now I’m wondering if this will be canceled too with the Wonder heading back towards the Panama Canal.

Oh, we did the 3 night before this and going 2 nights to Disneyland! ;-) I'm praying this doesn't get cancelled, if it does I'll put the funds to the Italy/Greece cruise we have booked for June 2021.

I know 😬 definitely not a comfortable feeling watching her sail away from the west coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter