October 12th, 2020 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Baja Cruise from San Diego [Cabo San Lucas]

Motherhood&Coffee

Earning My Ears
I couldn't find a thread for this particular cruise, so instead, I started one!

This is our first Disney Cruise and will be a birthday trip for my Father-in-Law (with all of his kids, their spouses, and many of their kids in tow).

We'd love to participate in Fish Extenders if there are others that are interested!

Hi!! We'll be on this cruise! It will be our 10th one!!! Woohoo!! Sailing will be myself, my DH (whose birthday is October 12th!) and our two girls who will be 12 & 9 (nearly 10) at the time of sailing. We are sailing with my bff and her three kids (boy age 12 and boy/girl twins age 10). It will be their 3rd cruise. We love the Wonder, most recently sailed on her this past August to Alaska. Can't wait to see all the new enhancements! We are all from Vancouver BC :)

Hi!! We'll be on this cruise! It will be our 10th one!!! Woohoo!! Sailing will be myself, my DH (whose birthday is October 12th!) and our two girls who will be 12 & 9 (nearly 10) at the time of sailing. We are sailing with my bff and her three kids (boy age 12 and boy/girl twins age 10). It will be their 3rd cruise. We love the Wonder, most recently sailed on her this past August to Alaska. Can't wait to see all the new enhancements! We are all from Vancouver BC :)

Fun! My father in law's birthday is the 12th too (it's his 70th), hence the reason for the mass family trip. :)

My girls are the youngest in our traveling party (except for a baby niece, who will be about 18 months old) and they'll be 15 (almost 16!) and 8 at the time of sailing.

We're in California and have done WDW 4 times in the last 5 years (though we haven't been to DL since 2009!). Looking forward to trying something new with the cruise line.

Hi! I just deposited on this sailing for DS13 and myself. It will be our birthday present! OK, our birthdays are actually in August, but we love to cruise over fall break! SO looking forward to DCL again!!! 🚢

Hi! We will be sailing with friends and 5 kids combined and would love to participate in a fish extender group. This is our 2nd cruise and the first for our friends.

Hi! We will be sailing with friends and 5 kids combined and would love to participate in a fish extender group. This is our 2nd cruise and the first for our friends.
Yay, welcome! Happy to have you all here! I'm not sure anyone has started an FE group here yet. I know on the other group (the social media site that shall not be named) someone is going to organize one there.

It's been a few years since I've been to San Diego, but this weekend I did some preliminary research on transit and grabbing a hotel for the night before the cruise. Can I just say that I love how compact San Diego is? It makes it so easy to plan! And there are just too many nice waterfront hotels to choose from! A great problem to have. :P

It's been a few years since I've been to San Diego, but this weekend I did some preliminary research on transit and grabbing a hotel for the night before the cruise. Can I just say that I love how compact San Diego is? It makes it so easy to plan! And there are just too many nice waterfront hotels to choose from! A great problem to have. :P
Definitely! It's such a great place! This will be our 3rd time cruising out of SD and in the past we have stayed at the Wyndham Bayside which is basically across the street from the port. I'd like to stay there again this trip but I think my dh wants to try somewhere new so we shall see ;-)

@bcwife76 - I had kind of decided to watch prices on the Wyndham Bayside! Can you literally walk across the street to the port? I saw that they have a shuttle too. Great minds think alike! We've sailed Wonder out of Port Canaveral and Long Beach, but never San Diego. I can't wait to go back. Pretty much anytime I am in California I am a happy person! :sunny:

Yay, welcome! Happy to have you all here! I'm not sure anyone has started an FE group here yet. I know on the other group (the social media site that shall not be named) someone is going to organize one there.
How do I find that group? I tried searching but nothing came up.

@bcwife76 - I had kind of decided to watch prices on the Wyndham Bayside! Can you literally walk across the street to the port? I saw that they have a shuttle too. Great minds think alike! We've sailed Wonder out of Port Canaveral and Long Beach, but never San Diego. I can't wait to go back. Pretty much anytime I am in California I am a happy person! :sunny:
No shuttle needed. It really is right across the street. Cross at the cross walk and you are there.

I'm out. Just cancelled cruise, air, and hotel. :sad1: We don't know what will happen with jobs, finances, etc. this year. Plus, at this point, why should we be paying DCL full price for a cruise this fall? When cruising comes back, and it will, there will be deals everywhere! 🚢

Hi all, we were booted from Alaska June 15th, so here we are for a B2B Oct 9th and 12th. ;-)

Thanks we are a little bummed about Alaska, and lots of moving around the reservation. Looks like there is no thread for October 9th yet. :(
Awww I hope that you will be able to do Alaska in the future, it's an amazing cruise!!! My fave by far.

Awww I hope that you will be able to do Alaska in the future, it's an amazing cruise!!! My fave by far.

It will be a few years. :( We have June 11th 2021 scheduled for Italy/Greece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!