October 11-14 2019- 3night Bahamian Halloween Disney Dream cruise

Giavoni Gethers

Earning My Ears
Our 1st time on DCL and its my kid surprise 12th bday trip....Would love to find some people to do a FE with. There will be 4 children ranging from ages 9-12 ( 2 girls and 2 boys) and all of them never did DCL before so I want to make sure my daughter bday guests have the true Disney experience.
Help me create a thread to get this FE started

FE groups are done on the cruise meet board, thread for it is at top of board. Look there to see if there's one for your cruise.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board and added the link to the 2019 Dream thread. Your fellow cruisers will be able to find you here.

Last edited:

We're on this cruise & thinking about joining a FE. Is there a FE set up already? It's just 2 of us - Mom and Son for his 13th birthday. We did a FE on our last cruise & it was fun.

We've been booked since the spring, this our second DCL cruise and I've been on the fence about doing a FE this time around as the cruise will be so short. But each time I think about it I remember the giggles of room delivery and being delivered to! We've cruised on other cruises before but Disney wins hands down each and every time. We're myself, DH, and DD who is turning 14 next week. By my count of the messages above if we start a group we'll be at four families. If we start one - anyone volunteers want to be the record keeper and keep track?

94 days and counting!

We’re first time cruisers with our son (1) and daughter (6). It’s a surprise trip!

We've been booked since the spring, this our second DCL cruise and I've been on the fence about doing a FE this time around as the cruise will be so short. But each time I think about it I remember the giggles of room delivery and being delivered to! We've cruised on other cruises before but Disney wins hands down each and every time. We're myself, DH, and DD who is turning 14 next week. By my count of the messages above if we start a group we'll be at four families. If we start one - anyone volunteers want to be the record keeper and keep track?

94 days and counting!

We’re new to FEs and you’ll have to explain what needs to be done as far as record keeping and tracking. I see five families and 10 kids. What’s the next step?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter