Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

I will be glad to set up a disboards fish extender group! I have done it for our past two cruises! This will be our 5th cruise but 1st on the Fantasy!!

Hi, we are two families that would like to join the fish extender group for this cruise however, I can not PM you. Is there still time to join ? If so, can you please PM so I can provide you the information to be added

Hi Nicole, i just emailed you our information. If we can added on to the list that would be great.

Be prepared for a change of itinerary. St. Thomas and Tortola took make hits and lots of damage. Castaway Cay is right in the path. The Dream evacuated the cast members from the island yesterday.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm excited about the new itinerary! We wanted to do the Western Carribean cruise but the dates didn't work out and now we can! It's like I won the hurricane Irma lottery! Hope everyone else is safe and counting down.
I am too! love it!!

If any other staterooms would like to join please email me. Even if you are already in a group
Pixie dust group is like the Fish Extenders with no obligation to gift everyone on the list. Of course, for the best turn out I HIGHLY recommend you try to gift as many as possible. The more that participate the better the turn out! We did it last year for our cruise last year and no one was left out, it was amazing! I will add as many families to this list that would like to be added. If you would like to be added please email me daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. I will need your stateroom number, any allergies, names/ages/genders for children, names of adults, any favorite Disney characters or hobbies you all enjoy and any special celebrations (birthday, anniversaries etc..) I will leave the pixie dust group open until about 10 days before the cruise!

Hi Peeps!
We just booked last night. We have never booked so last minute, but it was an offer even my husband couldn't refuse. :) I'm guessing they may be having people switching sailings because of the itin change/Irma??

A little about us:
Kristina (35), Marc (35), and Sofie (6)

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and 13th cruise overall for the adults and 9th for the kid. We love cruising and have done most of the major cruise lines. Our daughters first 2 Disney cruises, she was a toddler, so she doesn't remember much. We're excited to give her some new Magical Moments to remember. We probably aren't planning much for ports, as we're looking to enjoy the Fantasy as much as possible and we've gone Western quite a few times in the past.

I will be glad to set up a disboards fish extender group! I have done it for our past two cruises! This will be our 5th cruise but 1st on the Fantasy!!
Man am I late to the game. Is there a late comer FE List that I could join? My famiy of 4 will be sailing on this cruise. We finally got GOLD!!! YAY

I have updated all fish extender lists and have added all families requested to the pixie dust list! If you did NOT receive your list via email PLEASE let me know! Email me again. I'm pretty sure I did get everyone but if you think I missed you please email me again! It's been tough keeping up with all of the emails. lol

Hi!
I am Very new to this Disney cruise thing.,, this is our first Disney cruise! Super excited!
A friend told me this fish extender thing is a MUST do.
Am I to late???
Can someone explain it to me?
Thanks!
Sarah

Hi!
I am Very new to this Disney cruise thing.,, this is our first Disney cruise! Super excited!
A friend told me this fish extender thing is a MUST do.
Am I to late???
Can someone explain it to me?
Thanks!
Sarah
Hello Sarah, Unfortunately all fish extender groups have closed. However we do have a pixie dust group that you can sign up for. It basically works the same way but instead of being obligated to gift everyone you can pick and choose who you would like to gift. I highly recommend gifting as many people as possible, the more the better the turnout all the way around. You can also google or Youtube "all about fish extenders" for more information. Please look back through the thread and I have posted several links that explain how it works.

If you would like to participate and be added to the "pixie dust" group please email daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Hi, we are two families that would like to join the fish extender group for this cruise however, I can not PM you. Is there still time to join ? If so, can you please PM so I can provide you the information to be added

We would love to join the group as well! Can you let us know what steps we need to take?

And please if you decide to pick and choose and not gift all staterooms on the list, make sure you at least gift everyone in the staterooms that you do choose or provide a family gift so no one in that specific cabin is left out. So if you decide to gift the kids, please don't leave out the adults and vice versa! Everyone in the room should receive something or they should be able to enjoy something altogether! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!