• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

observing human nature from an ECV

Maybe this is just my personal experience, but I have only had repeated invisibility problems at WDW. Even in a super crowded mall doing holiday shopping at home, people don't usually shove into my wc or cut me off. And only at WDW have people repeatedly slammed doors in my face (due to the aforementioned invisibility problem).

Rudeness is indeed a fact of life. Some people you just can't give the benefit of the doubt to. Others... well, a CM told us years back that multiple people each day leave their keys in their cars in the parking lot with the engine on bc they are so excited to be at WDW. I like to think that most of the oblivious people are not being intentionally thoughtless.

But sometimes it is hard to not get annoyed by the rare but still occurring clueless behavior or comments.

Btw, if I am walking and see someone with wheels, I ask "can I get that for you?" by doors.

:wave: Cupcake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter