Obon?

thiabelle

Mouseketeer
Has anyone travelled during Obon in August? Mid-August is the only time we have to travel to Tokyo. And I am wondering if it is worth to try and see DisneySea? Any other August advice? Thanks!

thiabelle said:
Has anyone travelled during Obon in August? Mid-August is the only time we have to travel to Tokyo. And I am wondering if it is worth to try and see DisneySea? Any other August advice? Thanks!

It will be crowded and parks may be closed to capacity. I would get there early and take advantage of FP. Also something that really helps during the summer is bringing frozen water/sports drinks they sell at the convenience stores including the on at Disneyland Hotel, not sure if the Miracosta sells it too. Have a plan and rest when you need to. Even on a crowded day you can have fun if you come in with reasonable expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter