OBB with DU

sullivan.kscott

DIS Veteran
I am coming to my original source for DCL information, trusted since the inaugural year of the Dream. You have all been so amazing over the years!
We just disembarked the Fantasy and for the first time booked an OBB placeholder! We used the handy dandy form that was provided us from DU and our fantastic agent. I already have received my confirmation #, and it addresses our DU agent by name. Is there anything else we need to do to have the booking assigned to our agent for the release of summer 2020 dates?
TIA!

I am coming to my original source for DCL information, trusted since the inaugural year of the Dream. You have all been so amazing over the years!
We just disembarked the Fantasy and for the first time booked an OBB placeholder! We used the handy dandy form that was provided us from DU and our fantastic agent. I already have received my confirmation #, and it addresses our DU agent by name. Is there anything else we need to do to have the booking assigned to our agent for the release of summer 2020 dates?
TIA!
If your TAs name is on the reservation, the booking is already assigned to them.

Did you get a copy of the confirmation they sent your TA? It will have the reservation number on it. If you didn’t check with your TA to confirm they got it. I keep a copy of it handy for when I’m ready to use it. I often have several placeholders at one time and often for multiple family members, so try to keep they organized

Did you get a copy of the confirmation they sent your TA? It will have the reservation number on it. If you didn’t check with your TA to confirm they got it. I keep a copy of it handy for when I’m ready to use it. I often have several placeholders at one time and often for multiple family members, so try to keep they organized

Thanks! Great tips! I do have the confirmation sent to the agent, so we’re golden. Thanks!

They will likely contact you when they get the reservation info from DCL (this isn't always immediate), but it can't hurt to email her in the mean time and let her know what you have booked so they can be on the look out for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter