Oasis Pool Bar at the Poly

mscmom2000

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if this is considered a quick service dining credit when the pool wait staff takes your order and brings the food to you by the pool? If so, can you include one of the alcoholic drinks as your beverage? Thanks!

Yes, quick service. Alcoholic beverages can be ordered as your drink on dinning plan. And they have some pretty amazing big drinks. It’s a great value on the dinning plan

Can you go to the Oasis bar if you aren't staying at the Poly? Thought I read in the Disney Food Blog that this was only for Poly guests. Thanks!

Can you go to the Oasis bar if you aren't staying at the Poly? Thought I read in the Disney Food Blog that this was only for Poly guests. Thanks!
You do need to be staying at the Polynesian in order to eat there, since the pool is accessible via guests’ Magicbands only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter