Oasis Crown Loft Embarkation Day ?

John VN

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE RULES!!!
After unloading our luggage and parking the car, do we(DW and I) still get on the back of the long line and proceed slowly to the front at which point we go to the Concierge Counter or is there a separate shorter line for SKY Class passengers? I do know the STAR passengers are met by their Genie so they have NO LINE to worry about. TIA

There is a separate line for Sky Class passengers but it didn't start in the garage. When we sailed last year we had to get in the same line in the garage, but once inside the terminal there was a separate line for Sky. Silly.

Don't know when you are sailing but please let us know your actual experience. We will be back on the Oasis (Grand Suite) in a few weeks.

There is a separate line for Sky Class passengers but it didn't start in the garage. When we sailed last year we had to get in the same line in the garage, but once inside the terminal there was a separate line for Sky. Silly.

Don't know when you are sailing but please let us know your actual experience. We will be back on the Oasis (Grand Suite) in a few weeks.

I agree that silly is indeed correct. We had a Grand Suite all set to go for this November and then I got one of those RCL email notification with a Crown Loft at a price point lower than our GS AND the second bathroom. Could not refuse.

ENJOY YOUR GS and I will post. Our cabin will be 1754.

Just off the Oasis today. When we arrived at the port last week suite guests (and Pinnacle members) did not have to join the long line in the garage. There is a separate door on the left side of the garage (as you walk towards the ship) reserved for those guests. Be sure to have your cruise documentation handy for admittance through that door.

Just off the Oasis today. When we arrived at the port last week suite guests (and Pinnacle members) did not have to join the long line in the garage. There is a separate door on the left side of the garage (as you walk towards the ship) reserved for those guests. Be sure to have your cruise documentation handy for admittance through that door.

COOL !!!! Thanks so much. How was the cruise and your Grand Suite?? BTW, was it the Eastern Caribbean? We did Eastern 2016 and have Western this year.

We've been in a Grand Suite on pretty much all the different RCL ship classes (including on the Oasis) before and this was very much the standard GS. Lots of room to store stuff and relax. Yes, Eastern Caribbean, stops in St Martin, San Juan & Labadee. We've hit those ports before and have booked Western for later this year.

We've been in a Grand Suite on pretty much all the different RCL ship classes (including on the Oasis) before and this was very much the standard GS. Lots of room to store stuff and relax. Yes, Eastern Caribbean, stops in St Martin, San Juan & Labadee. We've hit those ports before and have booked Western for later this year.

We have early November for our Western Crown Loft that I switched from the Grand Suite. Price came down to less than original GS and I couldn't pass up the 2 bathrooms. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter