"O" questions in las Vegas

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Has anyone seen it.? What seats did you have? Was it worth the money, I got good seats $150.00 a piece they should be great, what do you think? :sunny: :wave2:

GailT said:
Has anyone seen it.? What seats did you have? Was it worth the money, I got good seats $150.00 a piece they should be great, what do you think?

Assuming you're talking about Cirque du Soleil in Vegas ;) ...I've seen it twice, it's one of my favorites. The first time, I sat in the front row, on the aisle just right of center....loved it in that I could see all the costumes and makeup up close, the stunt work, everything was great, however, I couldn't see too deeply under the water, so I didn't know what was going on down there. The second time, I saw it from the back row dead center, which was great for different reasons. I could still see all the acts and stunts, although I couldn't make out all the face and costume details, but even better, I could see all the behind the scenes....or should I say under the water...action. It was fun to watch the divers do their work under there.

Truth is, all the seats in the house are pretty good seats, but it sounds like you've got great ones. The show is magical, and it'd be hard to believe that anyone who loves "The Mouse" as much as this lot does wouldn't love "O". It's really lovely, and the musical is hauntinly beautiful (I just had to get the soundtrack). [One tiny warning about the seats...as I recall they're a bit tight for those of larger size (like 300 lbs or more won't fit), otherwise the theater is nice].

Enjoy, I'm sure you will, it's really nice. :cool1:

Thank you, I am sure I'll enjoy it :thumbsup2

An excellent show -- definitely worth the money.

Woody

At the risk of this ending up on someone's "overrated" list, I can't rave enough about this show. We've been twice, towards the front once and closer to the back once, and both sets of seats were amazing. You just get a different perspective depending on where you sit. My dh is big into water activities (boating, swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling) so going to this was a no brainer for us. There aren't many things that I would say are worth $150 per person, but this was. We went with my brother and his wife, and they (big Blue Man Group fans) were blown away. My MiL and FiL went, and loved it, then my MiL went back with her SiL (dh's aunt) and my dd. Dh's aunt used to be very into music, even composing a few songs on her piano. Now she is almost totally deaf, and we got her the assisted listening device and she was absolutely thrilled that she could really enjoy a piece of music for the first time in a long time, along with the incredible show.

Have a great time!

just to be brave and admit it.....my family hated this show, our joke was the "O" was "OH MY gosh how horrible"! Now were in literally the very last row, but still really didn't enjoy the experience. We also stayed at "TI" after their big renovation, and didn't care for that either. My DD rates that trip as our worst ever. Keep in mind we love Vegas, and i have only ever heard one other person admit they didn't care for it.

Judy from Boise said:
just to be brave and admit it.....my family hated this show, our joke was the "O" was "OH MY gosh how horrible"! Now were in literally the very last row, but still really didn't enjoy the experience. We also stayed at "TI" after their big renovation, and didn't care for that either. My DD rates that trip as our worst ever. Keep in mind we love Vegas, and i have only ever heard one other person admit they didn't care for it.

I'll admit I didn't care for it! :joker:

I loved La Nouba at Disney so figured this was a no-brainer for me. I bought the soundtrack ahead of time so I wuold be familiar with the musical score. I like the soundtrack okay. I guess the show was just too . . . . abstract? I just couldn't really get into it. We were about 10 rows back from the stage. I found it amazing in some aspects, but overall couldn't wait to get out of there and do something else.

I really do hope you enjoy it though, I know I'm in the minority!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter