O.K. Roll call for 11/30/03 4 day cruise!!!

Nette1

Earning My Ears
Our first cruise, have a 14 yr old. We are getting excited. My son wants to know who are the teens on board? and please list how may people are in your party and ages...Hope everyone has a disney-time.....earsboy:

You may want to check our Nov. 30th thread on the "Cruise Meets" board above! I'm pretty sure there are other DISer's that will have teens with them for our cruise!

They are also planning a meet for the 1st day, so jump on over & check it out! ;)

I'll post here since the other thread is so long and it has become somewhat of a discussion thread. I would like to see just a list of everyone going and kid's ages.

We are taking our ds(11) and dd (will be 13 Jan.13). I would love to know if anyone has kids these ages - wanted to get my kids emailing other kids that will be onboard.

See you soon, Can't wait,
Linda

Linda:
We are so excited, we are 1st timers!!! I agree with you about the other thread for 11/30/03. When I read that I felt like we were totally out of the loop. It seems like everyone already knew each other. Hope to hear from you again, before we board...... :earsboy:

Linda and Nette,
Don't feel left out of the other thread. We only "know each other" because we've been talking about this cruise for quite awhile now. :) We want to get to know you guys too!!!! :)

Kid wise, I'll have a dd 9 1/2 and a ds who will be 6 weeks shy of 7 yo. :) No teens, not yet, whew!

Ohiominnie:
Thanks for the reply to this post. Look forward to meeting everyone!!!! We did want to see post with who's boarding and ages but I'm sure we'll meet alot of people there.... :earsboy:

We will been there with a group of 12. We will have my ds 5 a neice 6, neice 10, nephew 8

The rest of us are adults.

We just got our paper work today. So it is offical we were upgraded from Cat 11 to Cat 8

We will be in room 5506 Deck 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter