O Gills on the Magic

iamporch

Mouseketeer
I am looking at old navigators and it says O Gills is 18+ after 8 but then every day there are back to back activities in there that say 18+. So is there anytime kids can be in there? Our son has Autism and can’t use the kids club and I was hoping we could all sit in there for a bit during the day.

Thanks

Sounds like the activities are limited to that age group. I saw under 18's in there when we did the WBPC in October during the day..

Sounds like the activities are limited to that age group. I saw under 18's in there when we did the WBPC in October during the day..
So anyone can go in just kids can’t participate? That makes sense. The pub is quite a bit larger on the Magic than the Dream/Fantasy correct?

If you are hoping for less stimulus, times when adult trivia and some other activities may be overwhelming. Nothing is lewd, but they can be loud.

Many of those spaces on the ships get used for a variety of other activities all day long - so while it might be a bar/lounge at night, there might be tastings or games or crafts going on at other times.

In other words, I think it would be hard to plan on anything until you get there and see your own specific sailing and what is planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter