NYE events already full!

BriarRose59

WDW Once Upon a Dream
I just got off the phone with DLC and was told all events for NYE went up for reservation YESTERDAY! I called Tuesday and was told to call back at 10am (CST) Thursday to book anything that would be special for Saturday, December 31. Well, DL decided to start booking yesterday without telling the staff until yesterday morning so everything is GONE! There was special seating for the midnight fireworks and a special Fantasmic. I have to say I am very disappointed that the castmembers were not told about this change until the last minute. The lady I spoke with was off yesterday and found out when she came to work this morning that everything was sold out yesterday. All she could do was apologize, and I don't blame her, but someone needs to be held accountable for all of us who followed instructions and called back this morning.

This won't ruin my trip but my DD has limited mobility so we wanted the seating for the midnight fireworks. There will be no accommodations made for a handicap section for the fireworks. We will still enjoy being at DL for NYE, but it sure would have been easier if they had stuck to the original plan or let the castmembers know ahead of time of the change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter