NYE Dessert Party 2019

It looks like the ADRs are opening at exactly 180 days. I noticed the 12/27 was open this morning.
I can book on 12/30 because of the 180+10, but even though I can click on 12/30 and 12/31, it's showing no tables are available for the dessert party. I'm assuming tables haven't been released yet!

I just tried again And now it lets me click on the dates, but there is no availability. I hope it is not already sold out. 😢

I see reservations spots on 12/29 & 1/1. While I guess possible, I’m skeptical both parties would have sold out so quickly for all four shows. Perhaps a case of spots just not loaded yet, despite the ‘blue’ dates. (?)

All four parties booked quickly last year, but not ‘that’ quickly to my recollection... especially the early shows.

I called the UK line this morning for reservations as our 180+10 day window opened today. They advised me that they weren't available at the current time but didn't know when they would open. From trawling the boards before I've seen that they have opened up in the past around August 10th/11th, not sure if that's true or not but I'd be surprised they all have gone already!

Cross-posting with other threads, but FYI, 12/30 & 12/31 MK dessert parties are now bookable. Many thanks to @sdk1231 for the notice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!