NYC to Bermuda! Who is going....

Thank you so much. DH and I were in Bermuda in 2002 and took the buses everywhere. I remember the walk down to Horeshoe Bay. I know the shuttles bring you right down into the parking lot. So, I feel comfortable with taking the shuttle.

I am trying not to look at the weather but so far, it’s showing thunderstorms for our time on the island. I know things can change

Our 5 hour tour is earlier on the 2nd day. I don’t mind T storms on that day. I just want to get my toes in the pink sand and a walk down the beach. Maybe a quick dip in the ocean.

We tour the Royal Naval Shipyard back in 2002. I wonder how much has changed. Did you shop or eat in that area?

Ok, thank you again for taking the time to answer my questions and share.

Our driver told us to feel the sand or take a dip - but we were only there about 10 minutes. It can be done but it really depends on your drive/tour - when you get to it, how many stops did you make or need to still get to. Are there other ships in dock, etc. etc. You might have more or less time than we did. Having said, I do hope you get to take a quick dip. The water is so beautiful. I hope the weather is nice for you guys too.

Definitely enjoy!! and You are Welcome :)

Our driver told us to feel the sand or take a dip - but we were only there about 10 minutes. It can be done but it really depends on your drive/tour - when you get to it, how many stops did you make or need to still get to. Are there other ships in dock, etc. etc. You might have more or less time than we did. Having said, I do hope you get to take a quick dip. The water is so beautiful. I hope the weather is nice for you guys too.

Definitely enjoy!! and You are Welcome :)

Thank you again for taking the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter