NY,NJ,CT. Travel restrictions

bmtta2003

I cant hear you Im still earning my ears
There is currently a 14 day quarantine in place for residents of 3 states upon arriving in Florida. Is the restriction expected to be lifted by the June 5 opening? If not how will reservations for those 3 states be handled?

I’m sure it won’t have an effect on the reservations. They have no way of knowing whether someone quarantined or not.

I cancelled our July reservations because of the quarantine order. Looking to go in September now.

And that is really the intention of the order? I can't wrap my head around it. I get the logic behind it (incubation period of 14 days from possible exposure to either being symptomatic or not) but they're really saying "if you come here for vacation, you need to sit in your hotel room for 14 days before going on vacation"?

Yes. And on universals website it mentions travelers from those 4 states complying w the order. I’m from NY, the state that has a decline in cases. So crazy!,

I was under the impression the travel restriction was for the Tri-State area, not the whole states (The Tri-State area is the metro area connecting the 3 states) Anyone know where I can find where Universal posts this? I can't find it, though it may be right in front of me :)

I was under the impression the travel restriction was for the Tri-State area, not the whole states (The Tri-State area is the metro area connecting the 3 states) Anyone know where I can find where Universal posts this? I can't find it, though it may be right in front of me :)
It is for all of these states no matter what part of the state. I inquired about this for weeks since I was flying from Buffalo. But we have since cancelled.

I’m in Louisiana and not allowed in without a quarantine either. I cancelled my June and July trips and am rebooked for August. Fingers crossed that they don’t extend the EO again!

I was so sad to cancel our reservation at Cabana Bay for Volcano Bay suite 😞 But we don’t have enough time off from work to quarantine. Soooo sad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter