Number of rooms in each category

disneybirds

DIS Veteran
Is there a resource that shows the number of rooms in each category? We need one night in September and just wanted to waitlist the category with the most rooms. Looking for a studio in BLT, Poly, GFV, or WL.

Thanks!

Found this resource ... https://*******.com/dvc-information/resort-information/dvc-room-inventory/

Each of the DVC forums here have a Resource Center sticky. Here's a link to the number or rooms at each resort.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-dvc-resource-center-updated-april-2019.3655476/post-58628440

It doesn't break down by view but lakeview is the largest category at BLT. Standard view at PVB is really the one you're looking for as it has the most studios out of the ones you are looking at. VGF standard view is larger than lake view. I don't know if you mean BRV or CCV but BRV has no views or categories so no split there while CCV has studios with tubs and ones with walk in showers.

Out of your entire list PVB standard views and BLT lakeview will be the largest categories.

Also keep in mind that when lockoffs are involved - counting rooms gets tricky, If there are six two bedroom lock offs, that means that there are:

Six two bedrooms or
Five two bedrooms, one one bedroom, one studio
Four two bedroooms, two two bedrooms, two studios,
etc....

Also keep in mind that when lockoffs are involved - counting rooms gets tricky, If there are six two bedroom lock offs, that means that there are:

Six two bedrooms or
Five two bedrooms, one one bedroom, one studio
Four two bedroooms, two two bedrooms, two studios,
etc....

That's where PVB makes it especially easy. No lockoffs, only studios. And the bungalows of course.

Last edited:
FYi - the studio break down is:

PVB - 360 total studios divided into 288 standard view studios and 72 lakeview
BLT - 133 total studios and that is divided into views. Lakeview is the largest category. I do not have a count however.
CCV - 78 total studios divided into those with tubs (37) and those with walk in showers (41).
BRV - 65 total studios.

I believe the count ranking would go:
PVB standard (288)
BLT lakeview (91 or so?)
PVB lakeview (72)
BRV (65)
CCV walk in shower(41)
CCV tub (37)
BLT standard view (24 or so?)
BLT TPV (18 or so?)

I just put together a five night stay over the weekend 30 days our...granted it took 15 reservations and modifications...but doable without a waitlist...I could’ve had BLT for three nights, but only took one, Boardwalk for one night and then three nights at OKW HH area. Happy camper.🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter