number of people with GAC guest

Disneymomofsix

Mouseketeer
My DS has PDD. I am going to be with a party of 12 part of the trip, but alone with my 6 for part of the trip. I think I have read before that the GAC is only for up to 6 people. Will they possibly make an exception since I am a single parent and will not want the kids to be by themselves? :flower:

The GAC is usually given for up to 6 people (5 plus the person with a disability). The CMs can make exceptions, (especially for a mom with 6 kids, they are likely to give you a GAC for 7). But, even with a GAC for 6, there are times when you may need to split into smaller groups because of the amount of space available for seating or waiting or the number of people with special needs already in the attraction/waiting area.
Depending on the needs of your group, if you want to stay together, you may be better off getting fastpasses. That way, you could all go into an attraction at the same time and have less than a 15 minute wait.

Thanks for the info. We may not even have to use the GAC, but I plan to get one just in case. My DS has made it through Six Flags twice, but there were times that the lines were just too much for him. (I know that we can't be in the front of the line - I have read a lot of these threads). I think ( don't know since he has not been to WDW yet) that he will be okay if we have the alternative place to wait when he can't handle the lines. I also think that he will not be able to handle some of the loud attractions, so our family will just have to do the baby swap or split up during those times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter