NSYNC

D

DISNEY CHICK

Who is Your favorite member of Nsync?

Always Stay Nsync!!!!!!!!!

I voted for Justin but all the guys are great!
Did you see their holiday concert on FOX? It was great!
Have you heard the news of a possible new member?
:)

I like Chris because he and my mom both graduated from the same high school.

no offense, but im not a big Nsync fan..i used to be, but not nemore..im not sure who i would choose..cuz alone they are oogd..but put together they make an awesome combo..so id say all of them.

I like them all for different reasons
Joey and Chris cause they are the funny ones!
Justin cause he has my bday
JC cause he is a great singer!
and Lance cause he is the only on in the group that i think i could sit down and talk to for hours on end!

oh my gosh!!

this post is OLD!

dang!! look at the first posters date!! DANG! lol

but i'm not a huge nsync fan like I used ot be...but i guess my fav is Lance

haha this is from FOREVER ago...but...i will answer it anyways lol.

Joey is my favorite member...too many stories...

Now I am not obsessed like I used to be...I still like them, but when I was so crazy about them...woah...haha

:huge sigh of relief:

I've been hoping this would come up!! This is rite up my allie!! (Sp??)

I think eveyone knows that I am in absoulut LOVE with Lance Bass!! YEA JULES!!!! But the only bad thing...sorry, you cant have him, he's MINE!!! You can have Eric! lol!

Whoa...this post is really old...how on earth did it come here?? Anyway..I would chose 3 of them Lance, JC and Justin. I dont know who I would pick out of those tho. I like all those 3 the same.

I really dunno who i would pick. they all have thier good qualities. JC- because hes the cool collected one and my moms friends daughter has a pic of the 2 of them playing when she was around 3 yrs old 'cause her mom worked with his dad.
Justin-he WAS the cute one but then he got the hair and then he just went down from there
Chris-fun playful one
Joey-kinda crazy
Lance-hes not afraid to go for what he wants to do, hes pretty cute and hes got an awesome bass voice.

I think you're all realizing now, what a gorgeous and talented performer MY Lance is...

Geez, this is old!

Lance is the best! Nicole, you're gonna have to fight me for him!;)

I'm not as obsessed w/ nsync as i used to be though...but everyone thinks i am because my name for almost everything online is nsyncraider17.:rolleyes:

:cool: Yea hey i know i m a little late on the subject but i m really new around here and while i was surfing the sitei thought this would be a great place to start for me!

Lance is my favorite member... for the fact when i m met them he was the sweetest one so i total fell in love with him. and also he is nothing like my personality type so i guess opposite attrack or something... not that i m saying he is attracted to me. lol I m a big NSYNC fan except i am not so very fond of Justin but that is a whole other story.

Anyway i just wanted to leave my post and start my membership around here (LOL I M me if you wanna say hi~i talk to anyone and i talk alot so if ur bored drop me a line, and if ur an nsync fan i got tons of pics i can send you hehe. My AOL/AIM I M is EnCsNyAnLc ~ it is lance and NSYNC all mixed up in the letters.)

Lata Days
Spenca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter