Now we wait ROFR!

LadyLvsTramp

Registered
Well we are buying resale sending contract tomorrow! Thank you Timeshare Store you are first rate and helping us to get in under the wire. We have purchased and sold with them they are professional and so easy to work with. If we pass it was meant to be. Have two direct contracts and wanted BLT but no luck buying direct so doing resale wish us luck!

yes. Very much good luck to you. I am kind of jealous. I have some money set aside and if I was home I might be spending it now for the new contract on the resale market. But I am in Europe right now, actually in Messena Sicily, so I have not been able to do that. I hope your contract passes ghe ROFR, And many good vacations kill you, going forward.

Thank you for the kind wishes Frederick, we hope BLT is a happy place for years to come. We offered $133 a point and it was accepted. I do not need the points but the location is the ticket. I figure no point in having limits on points going forward on the 19th more changes in the air. We own at SSR and AKL and this will round out our Disney portfolio for sure.

Thank you for the kind wishes Frederick, we hope BLT is a happy place for years to come. We offered $133 a point and it was accepted. I do not need the points but the location is the ticket. I figure no point in having limits on points going forward on the 19th more changes in the air. We own at SSR and AKL and this will round out our Disney portfolio for sure.
We enjoy our BLT points, and congratulations on your purchase.

Good luck! I am in the same boat. waiting for rofr.. I really wanted blt, but just added on to my akv to save money and make it simple... hoping for both of us!

I guess I could have done that but we have 290 at AKV and about the same at SSR both direct we were trying to diversify and the dues are lower there I have been told so fingers crossed. I wish you all the best also AKV is a wonderful resort and I know my grands will love it there when they visit someday! We are animal people have horses, chickens, dogs and a cat so I guess it was natural we would like AKV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter