Now that we have ressies, I have a couple of questions. . .

TDM516

Earning My Ears
First, do we bring our own beach towels for lying out by the "beach" or does DC provide them? Secondly, are we allowed to bring books/magazines, CD players, etc. for lying out by the lagoons. Also, are you allowed to bring your own bottled water or drinks into the park or do you have to purchase them there?

When I went 2 years ago, each snorkle bag had a towel in it. Plus the main bathroom has towels in it, with showers.

Yes, you can bring all the books, magazines, and cd players you want. You can store them in your locker when you're not using them.

On the drinks, I'd say you could probably bring in a few water bottels in a bag, but don't expect to bring a cooler full of beers in.
They have water fountains. Your lunch also includes a huge fountain drink. They also sell beer/soda and snacks at a bar near the beach.

I'll just bring some sport bottles and we can fill them up from the water fountain. That works. Oh, one other question---is there a certain time they serve your complimentary lunch? We normally only eat one big meal a day, so probably wouldn't want to eat until at least 1, or maybe even later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter