• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

now pound is losing ground

Tanzanite

DIS Veteran
Hi i am so exited that the dollar is getting stronger been a long time since been over to Europe.Was thinking of booking trip from an English company in pounds seems cheaper than booking here in usa anyone know of a good company to book with.Seems better deals for Disney Paris thats where we are going anyone help please.Ijust ordered Brits guide to Disneyland Paris from Amazon but dont know if it will be here soon as itts shipped from England.:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hi there, we're so busy complaining about the poor sterling/euro and dollar exchange rates over here that we forget that it's much more favourable for our US friends! :goodvibes

There was a thread the other day where a US DISer was saying she could book her trip to DLRP quite a bit cheaper if she could book it in £ but I think you may need a UK address to do this? :confused3

Have a look at The Very Useful Info sticky ~ there's the links to the official DLRP site who most people find it cheapest to book through and also booking links to the off-site hotels (you will need to factor in the cost of park tickets with these as they are not automatically included).

Hopefully your Brits Guide will soon be with you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter