November trip check in

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Lostdutchman, Aug 24, 2018.

1. PinkHelloKitty

PinkHelloKitty Earning My Ears

SO and I will be there November 12-14, staying at the Marriott Residence by the convention center. Christmas is my favorite time of year for Disney and this will be SO's first time experiencing it so we're pretty excited. With maxpass and starting early we're confident we can still do everything we want even if it is busy post Veterans day

2. karly101

karly101 Earning My Ears

Nov 25-30th for my sister and I - can't wait to see all the decorations! We've made our booking for BB and lamplight. We will also be catching up with some US friends over there so should be fun! It was suggested it may be a quieter period but I see lots of people have mentioned going these dates so perhaps it'll be busier this year than last years crowds!

StarlitNight05 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. mymaxisbig

mymaxisbig Earning My Ears

Still irritated no fantasmic the week I’m there

5. ErinF

ErinF Mouseketeer

Joining in! We were planning to go next March, but the trip just got moved up....we're going in 5 weeks!! I've never planned a Disney trip in this short amount of time (been to WDW 6 times and DL twice). I'm super excited to see all the Christmas decorations and holiday offerings! We'll be at the HoJo Nov 14-19.

lindyv321 and StarlitNight05 like this.
  6. fivehourdisney

fivehourdisney Earning My Ears

Doing a day trip, just me and my baby girl to see the Christmas decorations :) then no more Disney til next year

7. Lovewinnie

Lovewinnie Mouseketeer

There are more times released at The Void through the 11/15 date. Just FYI if you are still waiting

sgrap likes this.
  8. katyringo

katyringo DIS Veteran

I spoke with them yesterday as I’m waiting for 11/23. The very nice lady said “be sure to check next week”

lindyv321 likes this.
  9. Aby

Aby Obsessive and Compulsive

My husband and I will be there! Arriving in the evening on November 12th and leaving on November 18th. We have 5 day hopper passes and are staying at the Courtyard Marriott Theme Park Entrance. We are so excited! This will be our second time to Disneyland, but our first since Carsland was built and our first for the holiday season!

The countdown is on!

Aby

StarlitNight05 and sgrap like this.
  10. lindyv321

lindyv321 TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

Park hours have been extended for the Monday and Tuesday of our trip. Making me nervous about expected crowds

StarlitNight05 likes this.
  11. j9isawesome

j9isawesome Mouseketeer

My husband & I are going 11/2-11/5 for Dapper Day. We didn’t think we’d be able to go after our one cat got sick with a heart issue & passed away & then just 2 weeks later our other cat got sick from an unrelated issue. The second cat is now thankfully doing fine but that all meant (amongst many other things) that we were out thousands of dollars and cancelled our planned Dapper Day trip. Then a really great deal popped up on Hotwire & suddenly hubby is telling me we could really use this vacation right now & to book it. So we are driving down from the Bay Area, staying at the Sheraton Garden Grove & spending at least the weekend in the parks & probably a bit of Monday or Friday as well. Now I just have to hustle to figure out what our Dapper Day outfits are going to be.

sgrap and amyg1975 like this.
  12. crystal1313

crystal1313 DIS Veteran

So sorry to hear of the passing of your cat. Animals are family. =(

j9isawesome likes this.
  13. sgrap

sgrap DIS Veteran

My condolences on the passing of your precious cat. We had to put both of our dogs down this summer. One was 12 and got aggressive cancer, and the other was almost 17 and finally just couldn't function. It was tough. Now we have 2 rescue dogs, from the streets of Tijuana via a rescue organization. We have spent crazy $ between the 2 old dogs treatment and getting these 2 rescues healthy. So glad it worked out for you to get away and enjoy your vacation.

j9isawesome likes this.
  14. crazymomof4

crazymomof4 DIS Veteran

NJ to CA on Nov 2. DLR Nov 5-8th. Staying at my Aunt and Uncle's (retired Imagineer) house. Wondering what DLR will feel life for us since WDW feels like "home".

15. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

This thread might give you some idea: A DLR Guide for WDW Vets. :)

lindyv321 and crazymomof4 like this.
  16. crazymomof4

crazymomof4 DIS Veteran

yes! I've been reading through that thread since first planning the trip. Very helpful. Thx

17. 22Tink

22Tink BC, Canada

Yay! It's finally November! We're going to Disneyland this month!! :mickeyjum:santa:

Heymy, mfleeting, Erin M and 4 others like this.
  18. Tomservo

Tomservo Excellent!

Only 9 more days for us!

19. Erin M

Erin M Mouseketeer

Yay! I woke up this morning and was like "It's this month now!!"

20. j9isawesome

j9isawesome Mouseketeer

Half excited and half stressed that we hit the road for Disney tomorrow morning! Today- finish cleaning, pack, show pet sitter what to do while we are gone, sew a bowtie for DH dapper day outfit to match my dole whip dress. :scared:

Nathalie_Rae likes this.
  21. Arianabtd

Arianabtd Mouseketeer

I'm gonna be at Disneyland the 5th-7th! (for Epilepsy Awareness Day)
    I've never been this time of year so I'm very excited! :cloud9: