November trip check in

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Lostdutchman, Aug 24, 2018.

1. lindyv321

lindyv321 TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

We booked our trip last November! I even bought matching Santa Mickey shirts for the family last year at Kohl’s! Hopefully they’ll still fit!

2. disneymom0104

disneymom0104 DIS Veteran

We'll be at the Desert Palms 11/11-11/18

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. JBF1982

JBF1982 Earning My Ears

We are going for Dapper Day, and our 10th anniversary, 11/3-11/7. We will spend the first night at the Travelodge on Ball Road, and the rest of the time at the Grand Californian.

smartlabelprint likes this.
  5. Love Tink

Love Tink DIS Veteran

Visiting from November 6-9, so we will be there for the first day of the holidays. Eating at Blue Bayou with my husband on our 20th anniversary. (I remember, as a little girl, thinking that restaurant was the most glamorous one in the world.)

We have reservations at the Fairfield and at Paradise Pier. Still debating.

6. sky13

sky13 DIS Veteran

Oh I realise I haven't checked in here yet!

Going Nov 22-29, split stay Hilton Anaheim and Grand Californian. Planning around 3 full park days and a couple of half-days in the park. Still debating dining options - thinking of trying to book the Fantasmic Blue Bayou package on 25th if/when it opens! And maybe Carthay Circle. Those were the two restaurants I really wanted to try out on my last trip in 2012 but didn't manage to get bookings due to booking too late.

Super excited, DL was the park that got me addicted to Disney all over again as an adult!

7. mymaxisbig

mymaxisbig Earning My Ears

The 25th BB fantastic package has been available for several days now. I know because I checked hoping they would add week day shows but it won’t happen

8. sky13

sky13 DIS Veteran

Thanks - just booked blue bayou Fantasmic package for the 25th!

Would be nice if Fantasmic would run on the weekdays too but not holding out much hope...

9. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

I hope the Star Wars VOID is available during our trip Thanksgiving weekend! Still no booking availability...

10. mfleeting

mfleeting Mouseketeer

We are going November 18th-23rd, with one day at Universal Studios. Just frustrated that I dropped the ball on planning and didn’t see when thanksgiving dinner at Goofys Kitchen went up

11. MandLBee

MandLBee Mouseketeer

Yeah, I’m super disappointed in the lack of shows on our Thursday trip, but I guess it makes it easier when there’s not as much to miss.

12. aymiewilson

aymiewilson Earning My Ears

I'm curious if anyone has been before in the week prior to Thanksgiving Week. Our trip is Nov 11-17, although the first and last are travel days. Nov 12 will be our first day in the parks. It seems like it will be crowded post Veterans Day, because Disney listed their hours as 8 am to Midnight!

13. hyperminimalism

hyperminimalism Mouseketeer

I'll be there, too. Wondering what it'll be like after the long weekend. I may or may not go to the park on that Monday and instead visit family, but we'll see.

14. aymiewilson

aymiewilson Earning My Ears

I've read that the week before Thanksgiving week is one of the least busy weeks of Christmastime, so fingers crossed. We have four day park hoppers, so even if Monday is really busy, I'm sure we'll get in everything we missed on the other 3 days.

15. julieheyer

julieheyer Crazy for the Mouse!

Were doing DL on November 10! I can’t wait!!

StarlitNight05 likes this.
  16. Choirmom

Choirmom Mouseketeer

Going Nov 27 through Dec 1, staying at DLH for the first time!!! Me, my mom and my two adult "kids". Celebrating Mom's first Christmastime visit and my birthday! Just booked BB Fantasmic Package for my birthday.

Erin M likes this.
  17. Erin M

Erin M Mouseketeer

We'll be at DLH for the first time that same week. We're so excited! BB F! Package will be so great!

Choirmom likes this.
  18. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Earning My Ears

We are going November 6th - 11th, hoping for one or two slower days. Staying at Grand Legacy for the first time and have Lamplight, HB F! package and Carnation Cafe reservations. My daughter's cousin and second cousin also going, and can't wait for all the cute pictures :)

julieheyer and StarlitNight05 like this.
  19. 22Tink

22Tink BC, Canada

Sounds great! We're there that same week, Nov 25-Dec 1. Can't wait!!

Choirmom likes this.
  20. disneymomtonln

disneymomtonln Earning My Ears

We'll be there Nov 12-19, five day park hoppers, Fantastic BB package booked, and DVC moonlight magic party booked. So excited!!

21. mariezp

mariezp DIS Veteran

We will be heading to Disneyland November 24th - December 1st. Staying at Dolphin's Cove.