November trip check in

Going Nov. 12-15. Staying at BW Stovall. First time to DLR. Daughter informed me that the 12th is Veterans day....:worried::sad: So I anticipate most of our first day utilizing MaxPass and hitting the less popular rides we wanted to go on. We are doing VOID Monday since I've heard from multiple sites that it's the last day for the foreseeable future of the Star Wars VR because it's being replaced with Wreck It Ralph. Bummed that I'll miss Matterhorn and World of Color. But SUPER STOKED about seeing all the holiday decorations!

Just booked our hotel for Nov. 11th through the 17th. Hoping to jump into the parks between the 12th and the 16th. Not sure if I should avoid them on the 12th, though, since Veteran's day will be observed that day (could always visit family instead). Will there be residual holiday/weekend chaos? Also, it'll be the first time in about 14+ years that I'll be celebrating my birthday there. I'm super excited!
If you can get a 5 day hopper since it’s not much more than a 4 day, I’d do it. Even if it’s busy, think of it as an extra day!

I’m bored so I’m poking around nov. I won’t be there until 12/6-10! BWPPI

If you can get a 5 day hopper since it’s not much more than a 4 day, I’d do it. Even if it’s busy, think of it as an extra day!

I’m bored so I’m poking around nov. I won’t be there until 12/6-10! BWPPI
We tend to do this through sites like Get Away Today that offer 5-day park hoppers for the price of 4-days. We'll probably do that, but I'm only in town for a week and we'll be driving 15 hours to get there.

Going Nov. 12-15. Staying at BW Stovall. First time to DLR. Daughter informed me that the 12th is Veterans day....:worried::sad: So I anticipate most of our first day utilizing MaxPass and hitting the less popular rides we wanted to go on. We are doing VOID Monday since I've heard from multiple sites that it's the last day for the foreseeable future of the Star Wars VR because it's being replaced with Wreck It Ralph. Bummed that I'll miss Matterhorn and World of Color. But SUPER STOKED about seeing all the holiday decorations!

My understanding is that Star Wars and Wreck it Ralph will be at the VOID...

We are going to Disneyland for the first time Nov. 17-23. We have been to WDW several times during Thanksgiving week, so hopefully we'll be prepared for the crowd. We are staying 3 nights at Fairfield & 3 nights at Disneyland Hotel. I REALLY wanted the experience of staying at DL hotel but knew my husband's blood pressure would hit the roof if we stayed at DL hotel all 6 nights, $$$$ lol! 2 of the days before we move to DL hotel will be spent doing area sight-seeing.

We officially have DLH for our room (11/21-11/24)! I just got a standard room since the prices were already pretty nuts, but maybe we will get some pixie dust. Either way I'll be happy to be at DLH regardless of what room we get. I've done GCH before, but never DLH -- I'm so excited to see all the cute nostalgic details. We've never been able to make it to Trader Sam's and sit inside *gasp* so this time I'm going to make it a priority.

Me too. The parks blog post specifically commented that both are staying. I think we are gonna need to do both! :)
My understanding is that Star Wars and Wreck it Ralph will be at the VOID...
That is true but I heard that after Nov. 12 it was going to "shut down" for a quick refurb to get it ready for Ralph. Three months ago I was going to buy our tickets to VOID and Nov. 14 was available. Now if you try any date past Nov. 12 it says "There is no availability in the next few weeks. Please select a date to check future availability.."

Don't you have to be a member to get tickets through the website? I don't want to pay money just to get a little bit taken off.
Foetravel is currently the free code. If it has expired keep clicking through. It offered me $50 membership, $25, $10 , $5 then free. Lol

If I recall it’s not just a little bit. I think you save $50 off of a 5 day ticket.

That is true but I heard that after Nov. 12 it was going to "shut down" for a quick refurb to get it ready for Ralph. Three months ago I was going to buy our tickets to VOID and Nov. 14 was available. Now if you try any date past Nov. 12 it says "There is no availability in the next few weeks. Please select a date to check future availability.."

Hmmm wonder when it’s set to reopen? I wish there was more specific info on when things are closed and reopening/opening. I wanted to check out some of the new restaurants that are set to open in DTD this Fall but no dates have been announced. I mean it’s Fall right?

Booked 4 day park hopper over Veteran's Day! We usually go in September or February so hopefully, the crowds aren't too much of a bummer! I LOVED our experience w/ MaxPass last time so I'm hoping that alleviates any stress with crowds.

We are going Nov. 10-12, for my daughter's 7th birthday. Staying at the Camelot for the first time, but normally we stay at BWPPI or Tropicana. I booked the Plaza Inn Christmas Parade package yesterday, because she loves sitting in the front for parades.

We are going Nov. 10-12, for my daughter's 7th birthday. Staying at the Camelot for the first time, but normally we stay at BWPPI or Tropicana. I booked the Plaza Inn Christmas Parade package yesterday, because she loves sitting in the front for parades.

I looked at Camelot but they weren’t an option with Costco. I wish they had been, my kids are getting too big to share a room with!

I called today and spoke with a phone rep at The Void. She told me that while the schedule is currently unavailable after 11/12 there will still be times released for those dates and they will not be closed or shut down. She said they are working "on exciting news" but that the Star Wars experience will still be offered. When I asked about Wreck It Ralph she said that most likely it will be in some alternating fashion but not known for sure how the schedule will look for 2 shows. She said to keep watch over the next few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter