November park hours extending? [Update: Some Nov Hours Updated 10/13]

That entire week last year had 8 am opening at MK. But they didn't have any EMM at MK that week and this year they do. Instead of giving you the early opening for free now you gotta pay for it. Surprise.....surprise....
Ohhhh when is the EMM at MK that week? I guess I was just looking at park hours. EMM is the one you pay for and EMH is for resort guests? It’s hard for me to keep those straight!

We arrive 11/2 and at my 60 days there wasn't any SDD on 11/5. Luckily I got it twice (two separate days) towards the end of our trip. I may also get in line for it at the end of the night on 11/5 too!

I'm getting there the 2nd as well. I have it for later in the week but my friend is only staying until the morning of the 6th so I had hoped to get it so we didn't have to stand in line. Neither of us have been on it. I've been trying to get FOP too but she's been on it so it's not as big of a deal and I have one for later.

Still surprised at that 11/4 date (Half marathon morning). Hope those folks build in some extra time that AM if the course impacts travel from point A to B!

We have a BoG PPO on the 4th--I'm a little nervous about making it on time since we have to rely on Disney transportation!

We have a BoG PPO on the 4th--I'm a little nervous about making it on time since we have to rely on Disney transportation!

Well you're in that camp too - build in extra time!

Actually, it all depends on the route, of which I'm not familiar with for this half. I know for the Princess (which used World Drive to get to/from MK) I had a heck of a time getting to MK... was trying to be at the front gate at 7:45. I built in time and even that wasn't enough.

If you can, study up on the route (if it's out yet) and see if you think it'll impact you. You could easily have no issues at all, but could be subject to detours. Good luck!

Actually, it all depends on the route, of which I'm not familiar with for this half. I know for the Princess (which used World Drive to get to/from MK) I had a heck of a time getting to MK... was trying to be at the front gate at 7:45. I built in time and even that wasn't enough.

If you can, study up on the route (if it's out yet) and see if you think it'll impact you. You could easily have no issues at all, but could be subject to detours. Good luck!

The course map is out. The half starts in the MK parking lot, goes to AK, DHS and then finishes in Epcot. Here's the map

The course map is out. The half starts in the MK parking lot, goes to AK, DHS and then finishes in Epcot. Here's the map

Thank you both! I'll look into it.

For those going the beginning of November, they changed up EMH on a couple days. Previously, 11/4 had no EMH at any park listed and 11/5 had AM EMH at both HS and AK. Now, 11/4 has PM EMH at HS and 11/5 only has AM EMH at AK.

For those going the beginning of November, they changed up EMH on a couple days. Previously, 11/4 had no EMH at any park listed and 11/5 had AM EMH at both HS and AK. Now, 11/4 has PM EMH at HS and 11/5 only has AM EMH at AK.

Interesting and thank you for posting. Good option for the runners on 11/4!

Wish they’d do more DHS PM EMHs....

Funny enough Kenny the Pirate always had it as these hours. I should've went with his hours from the beginning.

Interesting. 11/5 is the only Monday with no EMM at HS. I wonder if now that EMH has been moved from that date if EMM will be added...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter