November park hours extending? [Update: Some Nov Hours Updated 10/13]

Not to burst anyone’s bubble but I wouldn’t hold my breath for 7 am EMH in Nov. Last year they did it for Oct and Nov and we LOVED it. Unfortunately we were just there last Friday and no change from 8 am to 7 am. I just looked and today was also 8 am EMH.

We were there too last year. I had all hopes of dropping kids off back at BLT with hubby and going back to MK by myself but I was beat! And man it was crowded!

I heard lines really thinned out after midnight since it was open until 2 am. We plan on staying until it closes. We plan on arriving around 9 pm whether hours get extended or not. I'm so hoping for the extended hours!!!

Not to burst anyone’s bubble but I wouldn’t hold my breath for 7 am EMH in Nov. Last year they did it for Oct and Nov and we LOVED it. Unfortunately we were just there last Friday and no change from 8 am to 7 am. I just looked and today was also 8 am EMH.

I agree. There have been notably less 8am MK openings this Oct vs last Oct (acknowledging we’re only 12 days into Oct and remaining calendar hours are subject to change).

I agree. Especially since they added EMM at MK during Jersey Week. I'm pretty sure they didn't do that last year??? Once those were announced I figured 8 am MK openings were not going to happen that week.

Fingers are still crossed for later openings!

i add on for jersey week the special events to avoid the craziness as much as possible. last year they didn't have emm correct. this year they do and i'm doing it in mk and dhs as a splurge. last year i did a dessert party. not counting on last minute emh's and they're just too crowded anyway

i add on for jersey week the special events to avoid the craziness as much as possible. last year they didn't have emm correct. this year they do and i'm doing it in mk and dhs as a splurge. last year i did a dessert party. not counting on last minute emh's and they're just too crowded anyway

Can’t tell if you’re asking or confirming, but yes, there were no MK EMM events scheduled last year in Nov or Dec.

My friend just got off the waitlist at Grand Floridian for Jersey Week. Didn’t even know that was a thing! Not sure if that reflects much.

Will they open up fast passes for the extended hours like the 8th of December when MK is now open an extra two hours?

Yep - resort occupancy is not a good proxy for crowd levels.

I've been stalking fp's for SDD for the 4th and the 5th and you can tell the 5th will be busier in the evening because of what's already gone vs the 4th. I think that's a bigger indication of how busy things will be. Not surprising since MK closes early that more would be at the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!