November packing

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
I will be going to WDW Oct. 31 - Nov. 4, can anyone tell me if I should pack for mainly hot weather, coolish weather, or should I pack for in between?
LOL, I think I've already answered my own question but I would be curious to hear other people's experiences.

You need to pack tshirts and shorts for the day, but start out the morning with sweatshirts.
At night you'lll need your sweatshirts on again. We went Nov.1-10,1999. The weather was great! We are going back Oct. 26-Nov.1,2001. Can't wait. I wouldn't go any other time.:earsgirl:

You won't need to break out the mittens or anything, but you should be prepared for both warm and cool weather.

We're going the same time (actually 10/29 - 11/3). I'm bringing one pair of jeans and a sweatshirt along with t-shirts and shorts for each of us. I'm hoping for the best ;) Anyway, if I need another sweatshirt I'm sure I can find one down there ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter