December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Also hoping for tomorrow! Is there a typical time that they post updates? If they release extra FPs I want to make sure I’m on it as we could not get FoP or SDD at 60+2/3.

My guess is it’ll be next Friday. But could be wrong. 8-)

The pattern is it happens in the afternoon. 12-3ish ET. FPs then get released within the next 24ish hours. They don’t all get released at once - it’s a bit random.

Hard to speak in absolutes on the topic, but that is generally what happens.

So why wouldn't they update the hours today, since it is the second Friday of Nov? Because the first Friday was Nov 1?

So why wouldn't they update the hours today, since it is the second Friday of Nov? Because the first Friday was Nov 1?

I'm sure there's some logic to it, but it's because sometimes if the first Friday of the month is the first few days of that month (like this year), then the hours update ends up being the third Friday of the month. Last December, for example - hours were updated Friday 11/16/18 (which was the third Friday of the month... the first was 11/2). Hope that makes sense.

I didn't see anything updated for early Dec. when I just checked. for those of us wondering.

Yes - nothing like last min. planning. We're leaving 11/27 and still trying to figure out our final park hours.
Nothing like keeping us guessing! We leave for Fl 5 weeks from today, first stop Universal. I really want to know if I have to rope drop FOP (+2) and SDD (+3). Couldn't get FoP at all and SDD not til 645. Can't have all my FP tied up until then! I am hoping expanded hours = additional FP.

Nothing like keeping us guessing! We leave for Fl 5 weeks from today, first stop Universal. I really want to know if I have to rope drop FOP (+2) and SDD (+3). Couldn't get FoP at all and SDD not til 645. Can't have all my FP tied up until then! I am hoping expanded hours = additional FP.
Yes. And maybe if you decide to do FoP as last ride instead of RD, they would extend AK close so you’re park close isn’t 8pm when the other parks are open later. The 645pm SDD is a tough pill. The only late FPs we booked were because we’re going to TL first.

Our dates are 12/13-12/18. I was thinking with MK having a Xmas Party on Friday (12/13) they would extend the hours for DHS especially with RoTR scheduled to open the week prior.

I hate that I feel like I have to spend so much time checking and checking and checking so I don't miss the second opportunity to get the FP that I didn't get at 60 days. It is such a time suck. We know they have to be doing something significant with the hours because of ROTR opening on the 5th (unless it is not going to open). I don't see Disney's logic at all for holding back. Just do it already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter