December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

So this Sunday 11/3 it appears the MK will have a regular 9am open. At this point can I count on that or do you think it could still change?? Thanks!

So this Sunday 11/3 it appears the MK will have a regular 9am open. At this point can I count on that or do you think it could still change?? Thanks!

While technically possible, it would be pretty rare. At the rare times you do see a last minute hours adjustment, it would more often than not be adding to the closing time, not the opening.

Hoping they give us an early Christmas gift and announce the hours tomorrow. I need to move up my SDD, it is not until after 6, so I am hoping for early opening and more FP! Plus, more time in the park for the SWGE rides.

given not the 2nd/3rd Fri, I didn't think any changes today for Dec. hrs - just checked and still nothing updated.

Me four, same week.
Me Five! I am there the week of Dec. 14th as well.

I will say that the CM I have been talking to weekly (still trying to get discounted rooms in Jan) said that she and her co-workers are all chatting about the need for those EXTRA Magic hours at - at least - Hollywood Studios after Rise of the Resistance opens. So I am still holding out hope.

Any changes in hours after RotR opens? We are there the 7th(night)-14th. Thanks
Hoping they give us an early Christmas gift and announce the hours tomorrow. I need to move up my SDD, it is not until after 6, so I am hoping for early opening and more FP! Plus, more time in the park for the SWGE rides.

With HS still set as a 9-9 on opening day, I can't imagine they won't do something. Maybe move the closing back this time. I want to get over to Wilderness Lodge to see the tree on the 15th, so I'm not sure if extending it that far into December would help me.

I'm still finagling my Oga ADR. It's 4:25 right now, which I think will work. I'm prepared to spend the rest of the evening in Galaxy's Edge if that's what it takes to get on Rise.

I’m guessing the expanding MK hours on 12/7 are due to our President, Donald Trump speaking at a GOP fundraiser dinner 6-9p at the Grand Floridian,

Wow. I am glad that I won't be staying at GF until 12/11. Security will be crazy there on that day. I would stay clear of that hotel at all cost.

Also hoping for tomorrow! Is there a typical time that they post updates? If they release extra FPs I want to make sure I’m on it as we could not get FoP or SDD at 60+2/3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter