November 9th, 2020 Fantasy - 5-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 Stops at Disney Castaway Cay

DCLDVC1

Concierge Veteran
I thought I'd be hanging out on Castaway Cay twice in June but that cruise was cancelled so I booked this one. Are there any other DISboarders on this cruise?

Last edited:
I just finalized our (my daughter and I) booking this past Friday for this cruise. We were going to do Disneyland in August but even if they do open by then it wouldn't be the full experience. So instead we are doing this cruise and trying to bring my parents along for the fun. The two trips to Castaway Cay sounds great to us. This will be our 2nd cruise and my parents first with Disney. Already planning one for February 2021 too.

I’ll be on this one (if it sails). I’ll be sailing with my 9 year old and my parents- our typical cruise crew.

Very cool. My daughter, who just turned 16, and I went on our first back in February and loved it. Even if my parents can't go with us we are still looking forward to the trip and I may or may not already be planning the next one for February 2021.

There are too many unknowns so I cancelled this morning. I'll be with you in spirit if it goes.

Last edited:

I rebooked when DCL announced the 15 day cruise date flexibility policy. There are still a lot of unknowns but the policy helps ease my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter