November 5th 2021 - WONDER - 14-Night Very Merrytime Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Unfortunately we are out. I’m definitely having FOMO but we made the decision that was best for us at the time. We have done this cruise before so I at least have those memories! I hope you all have a amazing time!!

I was also on this cruise and I must say it was one of my most enjoyable Panama crossings on DCL. This was my 3rd Panama cruise and my mantra was "just go with it". I was not going to let anything distract me form relaxing & enjoying. Being nervous about cruising post covid I decided not to leave ship for any excursions (I have done them before). The stats I was given were 909 passengers,949 cast members. Most of the activities I attended the participant count was low . Movie theater had 8 people at one movie and 24 at another. Trivia game had 4 people and that included my sister and myself. The crew was super excited to be sailing again and eager to make sure that the guest were having a great time. Sail away party rivaled the pre covid ones only thing missing were the streamers and confetti (every dancing clapping & cheering). I agree with everyone on the boards that the food is much improved so much so that I cancelled my platinum Palo dinner but in all honest I am more of a brunch kind of gal (which I was unable to secure on this sailing). There is a video of DVC members reception and it appeared to me to be packeted. Sitting here writing this and looking at my lithographs from my previous Panama sailings they are about the only things that I wish we had from this sailing. Also the were no Panama pins and limited Panama merchandise. I understand that covid happened and that cruising will not be as it was before. I hope that there will be a 2022 Panama crossing on the Wonder (the first ship I sailed) it will always be special to me.

Last edited:
I had a hunch that once DCL has enough ships, there will be no need to schedule repositioning cruises through the PC. They would be able to leave a ship in the Pacific.
Sure enough, when they released the 2023 cruises, there were no PC cruises to book.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter