November 4th, 2017 -Magic Marvel Day at Sea

DH and I just booked this cruise. We depart NYC on my birthday and spend his birthday in the parks. I can't imagine a better way to spend our birthdays! I'll likely spend the next 10 months planning 30 different variations of how to cram 4 parks plus a birthday dinner into a single day. Everyone has to have a hobby, right?

We're professionals. Don't try this at home. :rotfl2:

We've done many trips to the parks and so the goal would be to hit our favorite rides, attractions and see some new stuff. A greatest hits trip, so to speak. In the end, there is probably a good chance that we could end up working the Food and Wine Festival and napping in a hotel lobby somewhere followed by the birthday dinner and then hanging around for Illuminations. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to come up with some great plans for all 4 parks that we'll never follow through on.

You never know though, there's a long bus ride back to port and then two days to recover on ship!

Fish Extender sign up form is on the Facebook page for this cruise group (search Disney Magic 11/4/17 Sailing out of NYC)

Hello, all. Just booked this trip last night. DW, DD9, and I can't wait! It's gonna be a great trip.

260 days to go.. this will be #4 for us and the longest one we've done. I found the facebook page.. fish extender on there yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!