November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

Thank you SO much ArielRae!! Our stateroom number is 2605. We have one daughter Claire who is 6 years old. This is her first cruise and first time seeing Disney! :-)

We have added you to the list of staterooms we will be delivering to! We are in stateroom 5522.

If anyone is interested I found this information from the Disney Cruise Line Blog. :goodvibes

Disney Magic

The Captain schedule is:
  • 10/19/18 – 1/5/19 – Commodore Tom Forberg
Found a blog post about our Commodore. :thumbsup2
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ruise-lines-captain-tom-is-now-commodore-tom/

The Cruise Director schedule is:
  • 11/3/18 – 1/10/19 – Trent Hitchcock
Rescuetink, we will need to get H's picture with Captain Tom as we did when he was 3...(now 14). LOL

Does anyone know if there will be a Pirate Night and/or a Marvel Day at sea?? (sorry if this is a repeated question) BTW "rescuetink" is my hubby!

Does anyone know if there will be a Pirate Night and/or a Marvel Day at sea?? (sorry if this is a repeated question) BTW "rescuetink" is my hubby!

Welcome! Would you like you name added with rescuetink’s under your stateroom number so your not just DW?

No marvel day at Sea. That is a special sailing.

We will have a Pirate night which should be the night of our Castaway Cay Day.

Last edited:
Welcome! Would you like you name added with rescuetink’s under your stateroom number so your not just DW?

I just looked online and Pirate night is scheduled for day #6 (Thursday, November 8).

I just looked online and Pirate night is scheduled for day #6 (Thursday, November 8).

Thanks for checking. I couldn’t find that info. :thumbsup2

I’m used to it being on the Castaway day. :goodvibes

I added it to the first page posting.:surfweb:

Last edited:
ab288cfcf3227ae8f54fa7fb901dfa4a.png

Our family of three is on this sailing. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cabin 5524
Stacy
Ingi (husband)
Ariadna (girl, 5)

Our family of three is on this sailing. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cabin 5524
Stacy
Ingi (husband)
Ariadna (girl, 5)

You have been added to the pixie dust Fish Exchange List. Do you have any interests you want added? Any favorite characters?

I didn't see your question about my name but that would be great!

17754475_G.jpg

Remember to fall back 1hr Saturday night before going to bed. We get an extra hour on our cruise! :goodvibes

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

Sorry I forgot to check back in here...thank you so much for all of the helpful information!
We have ALL our gifts, and can't wait to get them out to everyone.
As for our preferences, we have none-hero/villain, but thanks for asking.

We're so close!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter