November 30th, 2018 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan to Miami

Hello, we are traveling second time on magic but first time from San Juan. Never participated in group but would love to this year! We have an almost 9 year old daughter and a 3 1/2 year old son and my parents will be traveling with us.

Stateroom #7542
First Name (s) Henry, Melissa, Gabriella and Henry
Family Name Pozzuoli
Celebrating Family
Meet? sure
# Adults FE 2
# Kids Girls FE 1
Name (age) of girls Gabriella(9)
# Kids Boys 1
FE Name (age) of boys Henry (3 1/2)
Allergies/Special Requests
Favorite Character(s) Mickey Mouse/Moana
Dining time (early late) early
FE Group yes please

also does anyone know if there is a dinner or have some sort of theme party? last time we went we had a pirate night so trying to plan now. so excited

HI,
I've email all my information and have not heard anything back. I would like to join the FE group if possible. Need a little direction

Deborah

Does someone want to take over this thread? We had to change our cruise to work with my daughters college schedule. She has finals the next week! so we had to scoot it over a few months! let me know and I will send you the info if you want to take over. ❤️

I emailed you because l want to join the group. First Disney cruise. Is group closed to new people? Please let me know.
D. Mcleod

HI,
I've email all my information and have not heard anything back. I would like to join the FE group if possible. Need a little direction

Deborah
Hello, we are traveling second time on magic but first time from San Juan. Never participated in group but would love to this year! We have an almost 9 year old daughter and a 3 1/2 year old son and my parents will be traveling with us.

Stateroom #7542
Family Name Pozzuoli
Celebrating Family
Meet? sure
# Adults FE 2
# Kids Girls FE 1
# Kids Boys 1
FE Group yes please

also does anyone know if there is a dinner or have some sort of theme party? last time we went we had a pirate night so trying to plan now. so excited

HI,
Did you get in the group? I'm not. Getting any feedback.
Deborah

I emailed you because l want to join the group. First Disney cruise. Is group closed to new people? Please let me know.
D. Mcleod

Sorry! I am no longer heading this up! Not only with my daughter and her finals for SLCC but I had a hysterectomy last month and haven’t been checking anything, just got an email tonight and saw it. I went in here and deleted all my posts to just say Hi. I’m no longer in charge as we are no longer going.
Sorry about that everyone!
There is a group on Facebook. Search Disney Magic November 30 2018. It will pull up. Thanks!
Stef

HI,
Deborah
Hi Everyone, I am one of the admins for the Facebook group Disney Magic November 2018, If any of you would like to join please let me know.

HI,
Deborah
Hi Everyone, I am one of the admins for the Facebook group Disney Magic November 2018, If any of you would like to join please let me know. We do have one last FE group open, but it will close soon.

Stateroom #7542
Family Name Pozzuoli
Celebrating Family
Meet? sure
# Adults FE 2
# Kids Girls FE 1
# Kids Boys 1
FE Group yes please

Hi Everyone, I am one of the admins for the Facebook group Disney Magic November 2018, If any of you would like to join please let me know. We do have one open Fish extender, but it will close soon.

Hi everyone! This is our first Disney cruise and our first time cruising with our kids. Did we blow it and miss out on FEs? I hope not! Here’s our info:

Stateroom 6110
Celebrating 10 Yr Anniversary
Adults: Brian and Jillian
Kids: Winnie (4) and Abby (1)
2 Girls FE
Ages 4 and 1
Fav princess: Cinderella

There is someone on a Facebook page that just booked and would like to participate in the FE. Are any of you interested in a pixie dust type of exchange? That’s what we did on our last cruise for late comers to include them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter